[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hey /o/, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a problem I'm having with my FC?

I was driving it and noticed that it would over heat, the upper radiator house would collapse and the reserve radiator fluid tank was bone dry. I went online and checked for a possible cause and found that my radiator cap looked like pic related. I replaced the cap, but I'm afraid to start her up again due the fear of straining my apex seals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
I had a similar issue on my 3000gt. Kept losing coolant and overheating. Changed the radiator cap and haven't had an issue in problems. If your cap looks like that, that is most likely the issue.
>>
gotta drive it to know if its fixed. Run it at idle up to op. temp in your yard or something.

Check hoses, make sure supply and return are both heating up.
>>
>>17869355
In months*
>>
Check to make sure the system is now pressurizing properly and don't forget to bleed all of the air out of it, get one of those funnel attachment things that make your life easy they cost next to nothing
>>
>>17869366
Where can I buy one of the funnel things at?

>>17869355
>>17869356
Should I just bleed the radiator and refill everything up?
>>
>>17869371
If you do that, I believe you would be fine
>>
>>17869347
>Hey /o/, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a problem I'm having with my FC?
No problem just send it to the junkyard and i can help you pick a new car.
>>
>>17869459
kek this unironically made me laugh
>>
where do you live? partout?

>overheated my fc
warmup and bleed with the cap off, check for bubbling and pray you didn't loose a coolant seal. if you did it will bubble violently, and it will continue to push coolant out no matter how new all your coolant system parts are.
>>
>>17869347
>RX7 overheating
Easy fix, add pushrods.
>>
>>17871798
>partout
Best decision from a financial perspective.
>>
>>17871798
DC, near Virginia.
>>
>I'm afraid to start my car up due to the fear of straining my apex seals
/reg/ - rotary engine general
>>
>>17871810
Ruining cars one swap at a time.
Literally buy a corvette, you cunts are the nogs of the car world.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.