[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited for the greatest generation of cars the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Are you excited for the greatest generation of cars the world has ever seen?
>electric cars become mainstream within next 20 years
>hippies fuck off and leave our V8 muscle cars and boats alone
>driverless cars become mainstream and fatalities plummet, car safety standards loosen
>we go back to inefficient, sexy body styles and trading crash safety for fun
>>
None of those other than the first one are correct. It's over.
>>
Batteries will become the new petroleum in every way, including long term unsustainability. Electric cars are not the future, it's an easy way for companies to con money from gullible hippy retards.
>>
>>17868207
You may be right, but whether we switch to batteries, or fusion or something, the masses won't keep using gas.
>>
>>17868161
I don't think you understand how this works
>>hippies fuck off and leave our V8 muscle cars and boats alone
and why would they do that? have you been living under a rock this past almost a decade?

The way neo-hippies and leftist liberals function is they need to ruin it for everyone.

It's not just that they want electric cars, it's that they think ALL cars should be electric cars. And when they get into power, what they do is try to fuck over gas powered cars as hard as possible. Which is why everything today is a 4 cylinder global cuckbox. because globalism also means it has to sell everywhere, not just America, so it has to appeal to communist shitholes like Europe, where fun is forbidden by law, unless you are rich.

Liberals won't leave your V8 Muscle cars alone, they will make the Muscle car an electric car.

And we haven't had a relatively NEW V8 boat since the fucking 90's. Unless the US magically becomes extremely wealthy all the way down the food chain, and all the marxists and liberals disappear, boats will likely never come back, because they are considered impractical, and most drivers today only care about a practical A to B car. You can't have landyachts in a world where something like the Nissan Juke exists and people actually buy it.

>>driverless cars become mainstream and fatalities plummet, car safety standards loosen
hah, you wish. it's a one way road. you can't have your cake and eat it. there will be NEW safety standards related to driverless cars. But existing standards will NEVER go away, because "why would you want to be less safe?"

in fact, what's more likely to happen is for driving itself to be outlawed or fall extremely out of fashion.

>>we go back to inefficient, sexy body styles and trading crash safety for fun
large cars are offensive and scary and masculine! can't have those in the multicultural marxist future! Everything has to look like this! look hoe progressive it is!
>>
>>17868737
Okay, well to be honest I fully believe that we will see an economic collapse soon, and the sudden forced shrinking of government. But I don't want to get into politics so I didn't say that in OP.
>>
File: dazzle pensive.png (266KB, 667x429px) Image search: [Google]
dazzle pensive.png
266KB, 667x429px
>>17868161
>car safety standards loosen

When has this ever happened in automobile history?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.