[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be inexperienced driver >almost caused an accident today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1497115563515.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
1497115563515.png
27KB, 691x653px
>be inexperienced driver
>almost caused an accident today
I think I should go back to taking the bus.
>>
It's not so bad. Do your best to learn from this experience so you can avoid a tragic situation in the future. And remember everyone makes mistakes
>>
>>17862371
>And remember everyone makes mistakes
That's the mentality I take when I start a new job.
It's different for driving though, each mistake I make hurts my confidence because I know every mistake I make could cost me money
>>
Did you actually hurt anyone or thing OP? No?

The drive some more and don't sweat it, you'll learn.
>>
>>17862396
Just don't think of driving as something so serious and be careful. The more you worry the worse it gets. Just drive as you learned and try not to do anything weird. Signal before turning, check your mirrors before changing lanes, etc.
>>
>>17862345
at least you didn't have anybody in the car like i did
>>
>>17862345
Just get insurance, m8. Then you can crash as much as you want
>>
mate trust me driving is kind of like school or dick size. You'll find the most retarded drivers on the road that no matter how stupid or small you feel you're really just "average".
>>
>>17862345

Anon! Shame on you!
>>
>>17862345
At least you realize it's your mistake and can improve your driving. I've had so many people blindly move into my lane when theirs ends, or just blow through yield signs and almost hit me, and then act like it's my fault.
>>
I remember some old Top Gear episode about making the UKs roads safer and the road inspectors said driving is a string of decision making and one in a few hundred decisions will be wrong and if you're unlucky it might lead to a crash.
Even experienced drivers make mistakes, I've had a licence for 10 years and technically I have no crashes or even tickets, but I've run red lights by accident, had parking bumps and scrapes and so on.
>>
I feel you op. Mistook my right of way 2 months ago and caused the car behind me to hit me. I shudder to think what would happen if it was a semi.

No one was hurt but i have minor ptsd i guess but that's just bc i ruminate on past mistakes
>>
>>17862345
Remember that a lesser driver would have actually crashed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.