[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's more popular among blacks? Donks or lowriders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: forgiato-donk-versaso-brush-2.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
forgiato-donk-versaso-brush-2.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
What's more popular among blacks? Donks or lowriders (slabs included)?
>>
Donks

Lowrider culture is heavily Latino and Latino influenced
>>
>>17862351
I read that slabs are popular with blacks in Houston. So I guess lowriders are Latino and donks and slabs are black?
>>
i dont live in the US

i always see donk shit and assume its not that common, kinda like a show car or hardcore xzibit fans

do you guys actually see this shit on the daily? what happens if they have to drive on anything but perfect freshly paved roads?
>>
>>17862351
This

>>17862476
Probably depends on the location but they're uncommon where I live. I only see them every once in a while. Certainly not daily.
>>
>>17862476
It's kind of common in black neighborhoods. The money makers of the hood will usually flaunt it with cars. Whether they go for a donk, slab, or lowrider is unknown to me, which is why I'm asking
>>
>>17862500
What about slabs?
>>
>>17862476
not common. but it's like any other automotive niche. I rarely see nice ones with nice paint and interiors, stuff you can tell is actually taken care of and had money put into it. those I can actually respect, even though I think they're ugly with those giant wheels.

what I do see almost daily though, living in southern california at least, are cars with 24s and up slapped on as quick and cheap as possible. full of dents or fucked paint, tires rubbing, with the cheapest big wheels they can find. there are actually these "rent-a-rim" places, not even joking, that will lease to own those wheels. so any idiot can go grab a set of huge wheels for $50 a month or whatever. I see this shit slapped on all kinds of cars, but the most common are usually cheap new econobox sedans. maximas, altimas, v6 chargers, new darts, malibus etc. anything that the dealer most likely has shit loads of and will give away for cheap.

yeah I put a lot of thought into this because that's how often I see it. I'd say I see cheapo donks about as often as I see shitty hondas
>>
>>17862595
following up to this, another annoying niche is paisa trucks.

the most base model short bed single cab silverados/gmcs with limo tint windows, giant chrome wheels like donks, and the absolute loudest fucking sound system ALWAYS blasting mariachi music 24/7. usually has a giant sticker across the windshield or rear window that has their last name. HERNANDEZ, GUTIERREZ, etc like it's a unique name or something

these guys also drive like dicks a lot of the time. idk what it is about trucks driving like dicks. multiple times I've seen them run lights or weaving in and out of traffic about to lose control
>>
>>17862613
So shitty donks are most common, huh? Honestly not surprised. I see them all the time, even in Texas. Slabs are unique to Houston, I learned so don't need to know about those. Thanks for the insight, my dude.
>>
File: Pemex_logo.svg.png (47KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
Pemex_logo.svg.png
47KB, 1280x849px
>>17862613
Don't forget about the Pemex stickers on the back.. I've had to drive through Huntington Park (aka Little Mexico) alot both in the day and night for work and always see trucks like you've described. Those dumbass drivers don't wait for reds and routinely run them, I'm guessing because that's how they do it down south.

Now that I think of it, I hardly see any lowrider there though. Maybe it's because it's mostly recent immigrants who live there?
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 347x200px
wow finally a thread without racism from white people
>>
Can someone tell me the difference between a donk, slab and a lowrider? I'm not familiar with brown people culture
>>17862803
Nigger
>>
File: halleyboys.jpg (42KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
halleyboys.jpg
42KB, 450x300px
lowriders are a mexican thing.
donks are a black thing.
rice is a mexican/asian thing
thinking a CAI and cheap coilovers make your camry a race car is a white thing
a slightly whiter thing is saying "fuck that" to pavement because it's hard to master and generally more expensive than dirt, especially if you get speeding tickets or actually pay for track days
jews don't give a shit about cars being anything but well kept and stock, but have a hardon for motorcycles for some reason

now you understand the demographics of car culture

>>17862803
if i passed a nigger saying "whadda crackas like more fo gettin fat as shit dog? starbucks or dairy queen?" i wouldn't be bothered in the sightest

and the answer is obviously dairy queen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.