[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might pick up this shitbox for ~£600. It's a 2002 Hyundai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x315px
Might pick up this shitbox for ~£600. It's a 2002 Hyundai Accent 1.3 litre with 60k miles. What am I in for?
>>
>>17854775
2005 not 2002
>>
An utterly joyless experience
>>
>>17854791
Why? It'd be my first so I can't go any higher engine cap, from what I've read they are fairly reliable and I can pick them up for cheap
>>
I had a 2003, but it was a 3-door with the 1.6. Make sure you get the five-speed, as the autoboxes in these are ass.

Over 7 years of use the only issues were the head unit, hatch struts, and driver door handle. Just make sure yours was cared for and it should be fine.
>>
>>17854810
boring boring boring boring boring econobox appliance. If you're looking for a vehicle-shaped box to get you from A to B, sure. But you'll never be any more fond of it than you are of your toaster.
>>
A fucking spectacular time is what you're in for! It may have about 9 horse power but it also weighs about 3 ounces and the parts are worth about that same as a can of sprite because the parts are made out of cans of sprite. Report back when you buy it, OP.
>>
>>17854895
>>17854915
>>17855229
Cheers guys, I plan on driving it 2 years max until my insurance will allow me to buy a Celica
>>
>>17857396

You could do worse at that price.
>>
Magnific piece of engineering that would never Ford you on the highway with 8k miles on the clock
>>
reliable as fuck and cheap ass parts, but awful to drive
>>
>>17858219
In what sense? I've heard the steering feels heavy as fuck
>>17854775
Also open question guys, can you recommend a better car at a similar price point that is 1.3 litre? Don't have the option to go higher due to insurance cost
>>
>>17858222
Nissan Micra K11, aren't they quite popular in the UK among teenagers?
>>
>>17858270
Not really among lads but they are very popular female cars. I don't rate the buggy shape though
>>
>>17858222
>in what sense?
lifeless engine
slow
lots of body roll
terrible brakes
handles like a sack of dog shit
>>
>>17858494
O-okay... t-thanks anon
>>
>>17854810
get a twingo faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.