[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Subaru thread Do you like subarus? What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499397445031.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1499397445031.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
Let's have a Subaru thread

Do you like subarus?

What are some of your favorite subarus?

How come no one ever talks about the levorg?

Is it lame to drive a completely stock WRX?
>>
>>/tv/
>>
I had a gc8 2.5rs and it was anemic to say the least
But incredibly fun to drive!
If there is one car I miss the most was my Subaru.
I still see it occasionally for sale on kijiji near me, it had loads of problems when I sold it so I am debating buying the slut back
>>
I like the idea of low centre of gravity the boxer engine has. I hate 4wd vehicles in general though.
>>
if safety is one of my top requirements, would a 2005 WRX be a good choice plus getting some PS4 tires?
>>
I respect them but I don't like them
Subaru drivetrain with Citroen hydropneumatic suspension would be the perfect car for me though.
>>
I drive a stock 2006 WRX. Its still fun
>>
>>17845820
In a sea of import brands, Subaru sticks out. They're in between the more obscure brands like Nissan and Mitsubishi, and the mainstream brands like Toyota and Honda. I respect them for being able to survive in the crowded American market, and with a niche audience at that. They've managed to build a reputation on quality, safety, and they pioneered the four-wheel-drive family car, so despite their small size they are quite influential. I also respect them for not hopping on the "angry melted bar of soap" styling bandwagon that everyone else has unfortunately shifted to.

That being said, I don't understand why they always use a horizontally-opposed engine. It seems as if the only thing the boxer can do better than V-shaped or inline engines is burn through headgaskets more quickly. And despite that boxer engine being such a selling point for some buyers, I don't really discern any difference in ride or handling thanks to it.

And although I appreciate their more conservative styling, I still think they could make new generations/refreshes stand out a bit more. My grandpa drives a Forester, and I don't know if it's a 3rd or 4th gen model because there aren't enough distinguishing features.
>>
>>17845820
>no
>none
>because it has a turbo version of the engine the brz has and it raises butthurt
>no
>>
>>17845820
Subaru will always be associated with middle aged dykes after they directly appealed to them in an advertising campaign. Forever dropped.
>>
how come no one appreciates the twin turbo legacy's? or even legacy's in general? its always about wrx's or sti's.
>>
File: 7107791263_6e93ff0d19_o.jpg (230KB, 1195x705px) Image search: [Google]
7107791263_6e93ff0d19_o.jpg
230KB, 1195x705px
they have probably the worst sounding 4 cylinders on the planet and the worst factory rice

but when I got to borrow someones old Legacy for a day I liked it

Sambar is best Subaru followed closely by Brat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.