[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Researched, saved up, and waited for a good deal to buy the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: you want pray game.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you want pray game.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>Researched, saved up, and waited for a good deal to buy the car I wanted for months
>Buy it
>Feel incredibly guilty after

I wasn't expecting this. I want the car, but I didn't get any kind of "high". I felt more anxious than anything when I left the lot. Has this happened to anyone here?
>>
Buyer's remorse is fucking shit. I feel bad whenever i spend more than 100 bucks
>>
>>17845088

this, it's a good thing to have OP, means you're slightly jewish
>>
I actually remember feeling the same thing. My thinking was

>I have a car already
>I still like my old car
>now I have more bills
>was this a mistake?

I mean it all kinda subsided after a month of comfy DD
>>
happened to me before.

then i slowly warmed up to it after a yr or so and now i can't bear to even sell my car now. hopefully you'll feel it too.
>>
I bought my car for 10k cash and had cash left over. My insurance dropped and my gas mileage went up. Only good feels because my monthly bills only dropped from my purchase.

I wouldn't want to ever be making payments on something that's constantly getting wear and rock chips n shit. Or something that was like 25k and has only 200hp.
>>
>>17845211
>>now I have more bills

You should feel remorse. You fucked up if you end up with bills. A car should require a one-time payment not recurring bills.
>>
>>17845060
I've had my car for over a year now and I still get pangs of 'this isn't my car, this is just the car I drive from time to time'.

It's not that it hasn't sunk in, but I guess the excitement and shit you get when you get a new vehicle never happened and my brain refuses to let it happen for some reason.

Similar situation with my motorbike, but I've had it long enough now that my brain recognises that it's actually properly mine.
>>
The fun part of buying shit is doing research and making choices, having the power of being the man with the cash and vicariously enjoying all of the various advantages of the individual purchases you are considering. Once you put the money down you're just a guy with a thing that's subject to all of the real-world limitations you ignore when you fantasise about the perfect purchase.
>>
>>17845248
>spending 60k outright
Lol, unless you have 120k in the bank that's completely retarded to do
>>
>>17845500
I had 120k in the bank and i would never spend 60k outright unless its a down payment on a house.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.