[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /o/. I want a car with a similar looking color to Hatsune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-1.jpg (595KB, 2185x535px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
595KB, 2185x535px
Hi /o/. I want a car with a similar looking color to Hatsune Miku. The best I could find was 2012 Honda Fit Blue Raspberry and 2013 Nissan Versa Note Peacock. I'm not a fan of hatchbacks though, and trying to find a color like it is very difficult because searching for "green" and "blue" never gets me the colors I want. Does /o/ know any cars with colors similar to these or have suggestions on where to look?
>>
>>17844765
Buy whatever car you want and get it painted.
>>
>>17844917
This. Just expect to pay a fair amount for an actually good paint job.
>>
>>17844917
>>17844967
What's a good price to pay for a sedan paint job? Also is there a good brand,etc. for paint to use?
>>
>>17845039
Google
>>
File: CWSF100-256-S-4.jpg (460KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CWSF100-256-S-4.jpg
460KB, 800x800px
>>17845039
It's called wrap
>>
File: 03splash.jpg (223KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
03splash.jpg
223KB, 1024x768px
>>17844765
Find a "Splash Green" Miata
>>
Do you have the money for a new car?
Go to a dealer and special request a specific colour.
>>
>>17845320
This is very cool, thanks.

>>17845339
I'll try this too
>>
Since nobody asked itt:
Why? I mean why that color specifically and why is color so important to you?
>>
>>17845492
The fact that he wants the same color as hatsumeme should tell you everything..
>>
>>17845492
I like the color and I like Miku. I know it probably isn't a good use of money to go out of my way to paint/get a car of the same color but like >>17845497 said
>>
>>17844765
its turquoise or aquamarine
and there are heaps of colors in there
96d2d3
95d2d3
91d1d0
85ccc8
7dcac4
5dc0bb
56bfbb
47b8b4
42b5b0
3fb2ad
38ada7
289c99
0e908e
0a8b86
00a6c1
00a0bd
009fbf
you better off just getting some paint mixed up
>>
>>17845520
I saved these color codes, thanks. It does seem at this point, I will get a car I like and just get it painted unless by some miracle a new car is released with a similar color.
>>
File: misc.png (2KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
misc.png
2KB, 600x200px
>>17845530
I used a program called colour detector
and that is just a small sample of the gradient in the picture you posted

trying to find the base colour can be tricky with no official colour given
so I find photos and look at the brightest and darkest colour then find the middle point

the older chibi art of miku has her hair as a single colour of 29cdce

>new car is released with a similar color
at lest that way all the panels will be the same colour
hard part of painting your own car is to get all the panels done at once so they dry under the same conditions
and age at the same rate
>>
>>17845555
Will keep that in mind, but if I do go through with this I'd pay someone to paint it; I never painted a car before. Will likely go for one solid shade. I think it might be cool to paint the top panel above the window red like her hair bands but in reality it would probably look bad.
>>
File: combine.jpg (79KB, 611x1442px) Image search: [Google]
combine.jpg
79KB, 611x1442px
>>17845591
https://www.vocaloid.com/en/support
I have found buttons here with 1abc9c
the original artiest for miku is vague in saying what is the hair colour
only going so far as to say it should be the same colour as the uniform trim

but you could always choose multiple custom shades of turquoise pearl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1wVubdM7s

or combine some existing pearls
https://www.paintwithpearl.com/shop-custom-paint/custom-paint-colors/blues/
Blue-green-flip
with
night shade teal pearl
and
Blue to Blue Glow In The Dark

they are slightly transparent so the colour underneath each layer can be seen even from 90 degrees viewing angle
different pigments will show at different angles
nothing to stop you from being the king of Itasha with translucent multi layer miku decals and two tone roof line
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.