[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was looking to buy a 06 fusion. it's listed with 92k miles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: s.png (39KB, 1185x487px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
39KB, 1185x487px
was looking to buy a 06 fusion. it's listed with 92k miles. i checked the free carfax and it said 108k. was previously registered on an island with no service records.

it looks like a nice car (from pictures) - should i avoid completely or if it checks out mechanically would you not worry?

avoid
>>
i'm worried the frame has to be rusted a good bit living on an island so i'm gonna check that and if it looks good i'm just gonna go for it. worried about service records.

pls let me know if you have any opinions
>>
>>17844613

any opinions on yay or nay?

i'm a dumbass w cars and not trying to get scammed
>>
>>17844583
just get a civic. it's a better car with twice as many miles.
>>
>>17844583
I bought a 2010 Fusion that when I checked it's Carfax it at one point was registered in the US VI's
That was 4 years ago and the only issue I've had with it is batteries and the upper control arm bushings in the front suspension like to squeak under wierd conditions which is a common problem

Also don't try to bump the thread too often, /o/ is a slow board
>>
>>17844583
Door handles and other plastics break, the autos are shit, evap temp sensors go out, and random suspension noises. Besides that they arent bad,ni had one for 2 years with the i4 5spd
>>
>>17846432

I do love civics but I'd rather buy a car under 190k as I'll be putting a good amount of miles on it.

>>17846442

Understandable. I bumped it pretty quickly last night because I"m in a bit of a rush to get a car but thanks for the advice.

Did the car have other regular service records? It worries me that there's none

Another thing is that the mileage is going up, every day I've checked it's went up near 108k when it's listed at 92k
>>
>>17846455
Honestly I would look at a different one, the good thing for you is that the refresh models ('10-'12) are pretty cheap now with decent mileage and they have the better engine lineup with the Duratec 30 getting a bump of 20hp, that and they look better, or you could find a refresh SE with the 2.5 and the manual, it's pretty quick and one of the magazines thought it was the funnest one of the group, they're pretty cheap as well
>>
>>17846455
get a v6 accord.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.