[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you guys done any sick car mods recently? last night I installed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

have you guys done any sick car mods recently?
last night I installed side pipes on my VZ SS Thunder for free just using the force of nature
>>
yeah i finished this wicked mod on my miata where it doesnt start and i dont know why
pretty fn jdm
>>
Haven't gotten around to it yet, but these are my current plans for my 87 300td:
>twincharge to eliminate turbo lag
>side pipes with particulate filter for low key driving, dump valve to straight hater pipe for high key
>add a cutoff valve to the fuel return line so I can increase the injection pressure at will
>upgrade fuel tank, filters and lines so that I can run homemade biodiesel and never have to go to the gas station again
It will become autism on wheels
>>
For sure going to try and seal up my dodge dakota as best I can for the wrath of Irma dick that's it doesn't realize is coming for it... which probs amounts to me just shoving my dirtbike silencer stop in the exhaust and hoping that like... Idk does something. Assuming I can find the thing after the storm passes I'm sure it'll start no problem I can fucking kill the thing if I try.
>>
Once I finally fix my other car and make sure my little brother is able to get a car for himself, I'm going to boost the shit out of my Accent and thrash it until it explodes. Then I'll hack it up, put a new engine in it and turn it into a go kart or some shit.
>>
>>17839987
OP here, I thought it was more obvious I this wasnt a modification thread
>>
>>17840095
how'd you manage that?
>>
>>17840095
top kek, are you retarded?
>>
>>17840105
>>17840111
wet weather, cold tires and a dickhead that cut infront of me at 80kph
>>
>>17840095
I miss it already :(
>>
>>17840138
unluggy anon, i hope you get her fixed up soon. go the commonwhores
>>
>>17840181
talking to a good panel beater it's at now, either it will be written off or it will get a full respray on new panels and some mechanical fixes under insurance
>>
File: Attach4649_20170830_212030.jpg (735KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Attach4649_20170830_212030.jpg
735KB, 2560x1440px
Yeah I did this cool mod where all the coolant leaks onto the ground and the car overheats.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.