[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to britbongs I've talked to, pic related is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1992-acura-integra-8.jpg (127KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1992-acura-integra-8.jpg
127KB, 1600x1065px
According to britbongs I've talked to, pic related is a rare car. Are old Japshitboxes rare there or something?
>>
Japshitboxes are just getting rare because they peaked in the late 80s through the 90s which nearly ended twenty years ago now. They offered incredible value for your dollar and people recognized that and have since driven a lot of them into the ground.

It's like finding a completely unmodified 180SX or Supra or some shit, theoretically possible but good god are they not common anymore.
>>
>>17839727
I live on the west coast of the US were old jap shit is easy to find.
>>
>>17839982
Same here, too bad most the shit is price gouged out the ass. And if it's not, it's a case of "just need a $5 part, no time to replace a fuse, car runs though, I swear!"
>>
>>17839418
imagine living in a country where they actively try to make you get rid of your old car on top of using a million pounds of salt on the roads half of the year and rain for the other half of the year

anything old rusts out quick
>>
>>17839418
>Skunk2

Uh oh
>>
>>17840096
Really? I've seen some S13s go for like 3k. I even found a first gen integera for 1k the other day.
>>
File: IMG_1816.jpg (92KB, 730x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1816.jpg
92KB, 730x547px
Integras weren't sold in the uK until the third gen.
>>
>>17840526
wtf is that thing?
>>
>>17842481

Rover tomcat/200

Shitty british car manufacturer Rover tried to reboot it's reputation of awful cars by selling some rebadged Hondas in the 90s.
>>
>>17839727
I litrally see 90s miatas and civics multiple times everyday
>>
File: nsx.jpg (119KB, 969x554px) Image search: [Google]
nsx.jpg
119KB, 969x554px
>>17842690
Maybe because they sold millions of them because those are entry level. It's like being surprised about seeing a corolla.

The cooler shit is actually hard to find without being hilariously expensive or hooned to death because they were actually fun to drive.
>>
>>17842881
>>17842690
I live in Cali, I see 240s, Zs of every gen, RX7s (mostly FCs and FBs), integras, preludes, and mk2/mk3 supras all the time. On top of Jap shit, foxbody mustangs and 4th gen camaros are still rolling around.
>>
>>17839418
Not really no, just not accura. We have shit loads of Honda Accords, Suburu Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancers that you can icky up for less than $1.5k. We also have a large market of Toyota Celicas, can pick up a 95-2000 celica for less than £2k
>>
>>17842490
>hating on Rover
>>
>>17839418
Maybe that's because Honda stopped offering the Integra in Europe after the very first generation. I'm guessing they saw too much of a market overlap with the Civic Coupe and Prelude. And that's what the Integra was in the end. A different looking Civic.
>>
>>17842950
Well, they took perfectly fine Hondas and ruined them with their own engines and electronics. Who the fuck wants to buy a Honda with a Rover engine?
>>
>>17842941
Integras were sold as Acuras in the US but Hondas in Japan and Australia

>>17842964
Integras were sportier and had a better engine. It was more of compact sports coupe than an everyday commuter car like a civic. Integras are like FWD Silvias.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.