[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /o/ I'm a parking retard and I need training wheels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mfw backing up.jpg (29KB, 403x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw backing up.jpg
29KB, 403x400px
sup /o/
I'm a parking retard and I need training wheels. What are some good parking sensor systems (front and back) that doesn't require me to drill through my bumpers?
Pls respond
>>
Literally just practice in an empty parking lot. It's spacial awareness, not rocket science. Can you not think or see in three dimensions?
>>
>>17839080
>just practice brah
I could if I have the time. Which I do during the weekends. I need to not fuck up my daily and other people's during the weekday.
>>
>>17839080
This, and only this.

Get fucking good, OP.
>>
>>17839111
I want to have training wheels while I get good
>>
>>17839120
How do you expect to get good if you become so used to having sensors tell you everything instead of using vision and judgement?
>>
>>17839172
Eventually I'll gain spatial awareness as to the car vs. curb, which will first be instilled by beeps. It's like compound lifts: first you will need queues for proper form, but eventually it will be second nature.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, why are people such pussies? You need sensors to park a fucking car are you kidding me? Why don't you go see a doctor and start your hrt treatment while you're at it. For fucks sake
>>
>>17839088
If you're tring to learn how to park how about you park how you think you should, then get out and look and adjust as needed?
This is something you can master in a matter of weeks dude. How old are you 15?
>>
>>17839335
>then get out and look and adjust as needed?
>how old are you 15?
If I were 15 and no jerb I could do this every day. But I don't think it's nice to get out and look and adjust when there's a line of cranky drivers waiting for your to get the fuck in the slot so they can find parking. The lot is packed at 6 am and is filled by 6:30. So yeah I gotta learn on the fly
>>
>>17839353
So you're a man child?
sounds like you should keep taking the bus for another week and practice this weekend mate.
>>
>>17839365
No, I just delayed getting a car but can no longer because job.
>getting gud requires practice
>no just practice on weekends
I'd rather pay the ~$200 for the sensors so I can git gud while being able to use the car as intended.
>>
>>17839394
You don't understand why that's retarded because you're incompetent right now.
But if you buy these aftermarket sensors you'll really look back on yourself with embarrassment and regret.
I'd say it's like putting training wheels on a bicycle to learn to ride, but honestly it's fucking worse than that. The learning curve for parking isn't steep, and it isn't long.
Honestly you're just being an idiot.
>>
>>17839394
try backing into a stall and using your mirrors. they're like manual sensors.
>>
>>17839406
Damn I guess I'll take a bit of effort out of werk and allocate it in getting gud instead of throwing money at it. Strangely and unironically I drive better when I'm mentally fatigued anyway.
>>17839413
My problem is I can't yet estimate angles of approach and I end up too close to either side.
>>
>>17839071
get these things.

being able to see your rear tires directly (without having to adjust your mirrors at an awkward angle) will make any reverse/parallel parking a joke.

getting a feel of where your front tire is on the blind side is still hard, but in cases when you can't risk it, just cut it close on the side you can see (or just reverse in the first place).
>>
>>17839480
shit nigga I adjust my side mirrors for that but that seems even better
>>
>>17839071
find empty lot practice parking. Parking front ways in just go as wide as you can and cut into it. Backing in is different I used to suck assholes at it and had to look at my back wheels while I did it after doing it enough I finally got it.
>>
>>17839071
Stop being such a moron and start using your mirrors. All of them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.