[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for a new car /o/, and I actually mean new. After many years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fiesta.jpg (186KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
fiesta.jpg
186KB, 1280x854px
Time for a new car /o/, and I actually mean new. After many years of buying used cars, and quite enjoying it, I decided that I want to buy a car that I know has never been abused, and that I can take care of from day 1.

My budget is about 30k CAD, and I'm looking for something that is either a bit enthusiast oriented, or may not be so much but still has some power.

I can spend a bit more, but cheaper the better. The options I'm currently considering are:
Focus ST
Fiesta ST
Golf GTI
Subaru WRX (Non STI) - High on the price scale

What else should I be looking at test driving? I'm leaning heavily on the Fiesta ST mainly due to cost, and fuel economy. I'm worried that the Recaro seats won't be comfortable on long trips though, and I drive on about 800km trips about once a month.

Thoughts?
>>
sfghsfghdfghetryjhwe6t5u4765u r67n
>>
>>17838663
>buying new
>buying shitty econoboxes that depreciate hard as fuck
>>
>>17838682
>wrxs depreciating hard as fuck
>ever
>>
>>17838663
a 30k civic
>>
>I'm worried that the Recaro seats won't be comfortable on long trips though

How is this a problem to anyone? Stop fucking sitting like retards and the seats aren't a problem.
>>
>>17838866
I don't know, you tell me, I've never sat in them which is why I'm asking.

Doesn't matter how you sit, some seats just aren't comfortable. I'm not sure if you're trying to say all seats are comfortable if you sit a certain way or...
>>17838817
Maybe, hate the new styling. They're good cars, there's just so many of them.
>>
>>17838888
get something interesting instead. if all you want is an econobox get a v6 accord for 8-15k.
>>
>>17838888
The recaros are ok. Unless your fat, in which case your hips might not fit, and it could be uncomfortable
>>
>>17838966
Okay, open to suggestions.

What's an interesting new car for 30k.

Already had my fair share of interesting used cars, and don't plan on changing that.

For a new car though would live to know what would be interesting for 30k CAD and make a good DD.
>>
File: BedfordRascal009.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BedfordRascal009.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>17839013
For 30K you could easily get a Bedford Rascal.

It's guaranteed to make a fantastic DD.
>>
>>17839013
no new car for 30k is interesting. that's why you have to go used. basically anything fast and european.
>>
>>17839039
Didn't know they still sold those new.

Toss me a link senpai!
>>
>>17839045
Went the European route, cost me more to fix the car than to buy it.
>>
>>17839060
then you bought the wrong car. if you're worried about being underwater mechanically maybe you should just drive a shitty prius.
>>
Damn, /o/ really is a bunch of fucking bus riders.
>>
Out of those. Focus ST.
>>
>>17839149
garbage.
>>
ND Miata, if you can deal with the lack of space. Used, obviously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.