[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is it with boomers/wannabe boomers describing old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495991146600.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495991146600.gif
2MB, 270x188px
What the fuck is it with boomers/wannabe boomers describing old American cars as shit like "muh '76 chebby" or "muh '56 ferd"?

like what the fuck

I can't hold a conversation with these faggots without them saying some stupid shit like this.

It's not like it isn't 1902 anymore and car manufacturers have 1 car or truck. You need to be more fucking specific

Also, general boomer rage thread.
>>
>>17838062
Why do you talk to these people?

It's pointless if you don't own a classic/wannabe classic car anyway
>>
you sound autistic. just ask them the model you twat
>>
It should be very easy given the context of the situation. If you're talking about pickups, a 76 Chevy is obvious, if you're talking about cars, it's 95% of the time gonna be a Monte Carlo, Camaro, or Impala, and again it should be very obvious given whatever the context is, unless people are walking up to you from out of nowhere and starting off the conversation with "my 76 Chevy" which we all know isn't happening
>>
The massive amount of names and variants are obsolete and irrelevant to most people, especially when most surviving older trucks/cars are not all original. I wouldnt narrow it down unless someone asked or I knew they were an enthusiast.

Just because they arent saying 1957 GMC LCF 5403 doesnt mean they dont know what it is, it would be lost on most people
>>
>>17838062
bad thread but upvote because snek
>>
>>17838714
Yeah that snek is often the only good thing about certain threads
>>
>>17838714
>>17838717
Mods. Code reddit.
>>
>>17838062
ay why the fuck do boomers call their cars "she"?

Its so fuckin cringey
>>
>>17838736
Oh your feefees are hurt? Maybe (You) should go back
>>
Why can't amerifats just use chassis-codes? I don't care that the '86 model had improved power-steering over the '85 model
>>
"gasser"
>>
>>17838815
We do, boomers ignore them.
>>
>>17838062
They don't do this in Reno during hot august nights events, but they are just as dumb in every other topic and stone-fucking-retarded when it comes to politics and general conversation unrelated to THEIR car.
>>
Why do boomers pretend that the measurements of a differential is extremely important information?
>>
They're fucking stupid. I was talking to my neighbor about his cars and he said "I have a '68 Chevy in the garage" and I just said cool because I don't know Chevy's 1968 lineup by heart and I guess he thought his car was the only relevant model they made that year.
>>17838855
What does this even mean?
>>
>>17839400
The size of the housing doesn't matter much, it's just the easiest way to tell what's in them, at least with some old ones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.