[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does buying a car with work done on it make me a cuckold? Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 01_02.jpg (609KB, 1280x1872px) Image search: [Google]
01_02.jpg
609KB, 1280x1872px
Does buying a car with work done on it make me a cuckold?
Just browsing through some craigslist ads, and have seen some cars that have caught my interest for certain after market enhancements the owner has done.
We all know having work done does not add to the value of the vehicle, whether they're wheels, body kits, interior, engine, you're not going to get a 100% return(far from that in fact).

So I'm sitting here thinking that while it might not be exactly what I would have done, I could have some nice enhancements to a vehicle for a fraction of the cost because the previous owner has incurred them already.
>>
>>17832886
A large part of the fun and satisfaction that you get from owning a modded car is doing the modding yourself.

I'd say that you are a cuck for buying a car with work done.
>>
>>17832886
you could restore her back to stock condition and make an honest woman out of her
>>
If it was done professionally and there's all the papers and receipts and very good evidence that the car has been cared for it's whatever.

Nine and a half times out of ten it was done by someone who shouldn't be allowed to drive a car let alone modify one.
>>
>>17832886
Your logic is not flawed in the slightest.

But, the major pitfall here is the quality of the install done by the p/o. You need to really know what you're looking at your might get took without realizing it until your box has shit itself.
>>
You're not a cuckold, youre buying a brainwashed sex slave at auction.
>>
File: 01313_l7SdaQu152t_1200x900.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
01313_l7SdaQu152t_1200x900.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>>17834291
so it's better to assume anyone selling a car with heavy work (such as stancing) done, it's more than likely not professional?
I'll admit I wouldn't even know where to begin finding flaws with a car with that much work?
For instance a g35 in my area that has me interested
>>
>>17832886
Not only do you have to check whether the mods have been done right but you also have to be wary that the owner is an enthusiast. The thing about enthusiasts is that they like driving and as such the car may well be thrashed from hooning.
>>
>>17835503
buying stanced cars is a risky business
watch robs feretti video when he inspects the slammed miata that he bought, the whole underside was trashed
>>
>>17832886

Depends on what it is - if it's had a host of common issues fixed you're getting a better deal

Like my 6 MPS for example - would have liked to buy one with VVT and engine mounts all fixed, but my one, low KMS and stock, popped up <1KM from home so really hard to turn it down
>>
>>17835503
>stance
>professional
>>
>>17835503

Try doing some "bolt-on" mods with your own hands, you'll see why the work isn't done "professionally" very quickly. Aftermarket parts are garbage, unless they're really fucking expensive and then they might be okay.
>>
>>17835503
>stancing
Into the trash it goes
>engine built by speed shop
All good.
>>
>>17835522
>aftermarket parts are garbage
Stop buying eBay parts. There're companies like Maximum Motorsports out there who literally do everything better than OEM.
>>
>>17832886
Im gonna say if the car with the mods is cheaper than you buying a car and doing the mods yourself then you're just being smart. Otherwise your basically paying someone to do the work for you, making you a cuck. Also make sure you inspect the car to make sure its not trashed, unless you want to fix it up or return it to stock.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.