[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /o/ listen up, I've got an annoying problem trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Okay /o/ listen up, I've got an annoying problem trying to fix the braking system of a M60 Patton for a week.the brake pad is stiff as fuck, no matter how many times we drained it, we switched pumps, and some pipes in the hull and it just doesn't go away. Anyone knows what to do?

I've asked /k/ but they're dumbasses, maybe you know something

Btw it's my first time here so be gentle
>>
Have you lubed the throw-out bearing?
>>
Your best bet is to go back to /k/ and try Treadhead general. Since the M60 is now out of even 3rd line Marine and National Lard service, your chances of finding help in the enlistment thread are now nil as well. Your next best bet is to try to scare up some former servicemen in /diy/, who will be pleased as piss to help, and finally your last option is to ditch 4chan for an armor or national lard forum. Hope you can get your brakes worked out, if you're not just fishing for responses.

t. /k/
>>
>>17831724
Thanks for offering options, /k/ started to answer so maybe I'll find an answer. Asked around plenty of people and no one knows what to do, as a last resort before dismantling the tank I'm gonna ask /diy/, because anything is better that doing that shit
>>
I know it sounds retarded, but try asking on the World of Tanks forums. There's a lot of autists on there that really know their shit.
>>
>>17831739
Happy to help. Passed up on a chance to be a museum tank crewman for damn near free several years ago and still haven't forgiven myself, so I take any chance to to get my dickbeaters near a tank vicariously. I gotta ask, how are you in this situation? Did you get onto a museum crew, or are you like that /k/ommando from eastern Canada who just so happened to be in a position where he could afford to get a BMP when the opportunity presented itself?
>>
I can't offer very much specific advice, but does the pedal travel freely when disconnected from the system? Do you know if the brake system uses return springs anywhere, or if it's all hydraulic? Best of luck.
>>
>>17831715
Look up the Bovington Tank Museum. They've got an M60 up and running, so maybe they've encountered the problem and have someone who knows how to fix it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.