[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving towards a recent red light or a busy T-junction quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1504520568536.gif (806KB, 194x228px) Image search: [Google]
1504520568536.gif
806KB, 194x228px
>driving towards a recent red light or a busy T-junction quickly
>implying you got to where your going any faster
>>
>>17830160
>Implying I didn't run the red light
>Implying your gay
DESU
>>
>>17830160
On the off chance that it's green when you get there, you know?

I'd rather buy the extra half gallon of gas every two weeks than waste another minute driving on arrow-straight grids, which is a mandatory activity if you don't want to waste several hours walking, cycling, or taking the bus.

Also motorcycle lane filtering, even restricted to stopped traffic, never, because 'TAINT FAIR! You want to reduce travel times you wait a century for 100% self driving car saturation, move into the crime ridden, sanity-sapping inner city, or give up your cozy high paying job and work in a factory on the edge of town.
>>
>>17830160
Holy fuck this. I feel like I'm the only one on the road with a semblance of patience
>>
>>17830244
Motorcyclists should only be allowed to filter if they have an electric motor.
>>
I get there a lot faster if I manage to get in front of your dumb 20 mile an hour ass before the road goes down to one lane, Grandma.
>>
>>17830430
I see you idiots passing me while I do 60mph on a four lane only to find you stopped at the red light when I get there.

You're not going any faster you just think you are.
>>
>>17830510
I have no idea what fucked up place you live where there are traffic lights on 4 lane highways but you still have no defense of being so stupid you think faster traffic never clears them before they turn red for you.
>>
Because my car is fast and acceleration is the best way to enjoy it.

:)
>>
itt croatians
>>
>>17830420
What did he mean by this.
>>
File: 1500318249200.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500318249200.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>that one fagg/o/t who floors it from one red light to the next
>>
File: 1427675204049.gif (651KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427675204049.gif
651KB, 400x300px
I just follow them to wherever they're going
>>
>>17830510
>>17830408
>>17830160
Except I often make it through a lot of the next lights and the cars behind me don't. I've actually driven out of redlight cycles and into a green light cycle by flooring it and catching up to the next group of cars.
Especially on the "highway" near me, there are cycles where you hit every light green, or every light red. And when there are 5 lights in a row, that could save you a good 15 minutes of travel time.
Now I don't do that if I know there is no possible way I will hit the next light green.

Plus as >>17830627 said, acceleration is fun.
>>
>>17830528
>I have no idea what fucked up place you live where there are traffic lights on 4 lane highways

Main roads that connect towns and go right through the middle of town and have red lights in town.

What's the point of accelarting towards a red light?
>>
>>17830528
you're retarded if you think you're saving anymore than 5 to 7 minutes by going faster.
>>
>>17830856
I only need 5-7 minutes to breed your wife, cuck
>>
File: M.jpg (55KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
55KB, 716x724px
>>17830856
>you're not getting there any faster than me
But I am.

(moves goalposts)

>you're only getting there 5-7 minutes faster than me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.