[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 2 years ago >Out on walk with now-ex, pass a house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: possibleAE88.jpg (51KB, 670x519px) Image search: [Google]
possibleAE88.jpg
51KB, 670x519px
>Be me, 2 years ago
>Out on walk with now-ex, pass a house with a bunch of cars out front, one is covered but the flap is half up on the side
>Inspect it, see it's got edges to it (which I personally love) and realized it was an old Corolla
>Blew my mind because I never realized there was a time where Corollas looked cool

>Be me, now
>Redpilled on AE86
>Sudden flashback to this instance

So I realized my neighbor a few streets over probably has an 86 Corolla. I figured I'd swing by and take a look at it to see if I was right. There were still a lot of cars in his driveway, and where the old Corolla was, there was still a car, but entirely covered. I'd have to lift it to see what was under it.

What do I do? I want confirmation on this and if it's just been sitting there for years I'll gladly take it off their hands to fix up (depending on condition) for myself.
Pic related, it's where the Corolla should be (this is an old google satellite photo, it's not exposed anymore)
>>
Pay for the bond and get the title in your name. Then show up with the cops and demand your car.
>>
>>17828441
Walk by sometime when you think you might catch them outside and ask them about it. Say you saw it a couple year ago and wondered if they still had it, that you think they are neat cars and ask if you could look at it. If he shows it to you then just talk to him abojt it and ask if he's got any big plans for it. If he doesnt really know then ask if he would ever consider selling it
>>
>>17828458
Well while this would be a funny idea I still don't know a VIN number or a plate number, if it's even registered. When I saw it last (today) it had a horribly flat tire so I wouldn't be surprised if it's been immobile for a few years
>>
>>17828512
This is a good idea, I started as of yesterday walking by the house once a day to try and do exactly this, the first time his garage was open but no one to be found, today the garage was closed and still no one to be found. So still no clues as to when I'd be able to catch them outside unfortunately
>>
>>17828523
Dont be autistic and like hang around and stuff though, just walk by as if you were going for a walk or jog or something. The weekend may be your best luck, or catch them coming home from work maybe
>>
>>17828609
Or just know on their door?
>>
>>17828637
>Hi anon I was just wondering if you still had your 80s Corolla?

Is that really reasonable though?
>>
>>17828650
Well more like, I walk by your house every day and noticed that your car has been sitting in your yard for the past two years. I'm a car enthusiast and I'm interested in buying your car. Do you mind if I check it out?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.