[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 2004 4.7 ram. It has a clutched fan that runs with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (12KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
12KB, 290x173px
I have a 2004 4.7 ram.

It has a clutched fan that runs with the water pump for the radiator.

Now I don't use a/c but sometimes I hear the condenser fan coming on and running for a little while then shutting off.

Recently I replaced the radiator, thermostat, upper and lower hoses, rad cap and water pump.

She had a rad that was expanding the cores and popped a lower hose which is why I changed the above. I noticed it was doing the condenser fan thing before and thought that had something to do with overheating but my Google Fu isn't strong enough to find something like this. I keep only finding condenser fan not starting posts.

Is this normal or do I have an issue? Also the A/C doesn't really run all that cold ever. It is kind of cool but subpar compared to everything else I have driven.

Pic semi related
>>
Fix your AC.
>>
>>17828405

Oh ok. Fantastic idea.

But why would the condenser fan turn on when.the a/c is not in use?
>>
>>17828029
drive it into a ravine and buy a real truck
>>
File: gt500.jpg (473KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gt500.jpg
473KB, 2560x1920px
>>17830179
the fact that you dont have the a/c turned on doesnt mean that the computer isnt calling for the a/c to run
>>
>>17830232

Like pic related? Well that's the plan one day but minus the ravine part.

>>17831264

I figured that. Which is why I am asking what could be causing it to turn on
>>
>>17831626

Or causing the computer to ask for it I should say. Because something has to give it the OK
>>
>>17828029
>the condenser fan
Are you sure it is a dedicated condenser fan?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.