[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I always have to wave other drivers along whenever they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why do I always have to wave other drivers along whenever they clearly have the right of way?
>>
because they are stupid
>>
>left turn on green has to yield unless I have the arrow, which I don't
>I yield for someone turning right in the oncoming lane
>they fucking stop and wave me on
>would have flowed much better if they just fucking went

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>17826844

Texasfags are the worst.

>RIGHT LANE CLOSED AHEAD sign appears
>signal and move into the left lane
>brocucktruck behind me stays in right lane until the last possible moment to leave the right lane
>fucking guns it and nearly hits me as he swerves violently into the left lane

Happens every fucking time driving on the 380 heading into McKinney. These are idiots who live here and drive this road every day, yet somehow don't learn.
>>
>>17826844
Because they think they're being nice by giving up the right of way but they're really just fucking it up. It's even more aggravating when pedestrians try to wave you on. JUST FUCKING GO. It's literally illegal for me to not let you cross.
>>
>>17827128
Dallas drivers are indeed shit, deal with at least one assassination attempt per day during a commute. I-30 near downtown and going US 75 north from 35 are two of the worst areas in particular.
>>
>>17826844
sounds like you're jealous that it's legal for us to text and call people while driving, hell i'll even shitpost somet
>>
>>17826844
People have a hard time acting when a decision is brought before them and they haven't previously been coached on how to respond to it.
>>
>>17826844
Lack of trust. ive had someone sit with their blinker on all the way up to the intersection i was about to pull out of only to then continue going once they saw me start to go, they were trying to do an insurance scam on me in other words.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.