[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with soccer mom's in SUV's and pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_DAiZJIjd.jpg (114KB, 750x508px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DAiZJIjd.jpg
114KB, 750x508px
What's with soccer mom's in SUV's and pic related ?
EVERYTIME
Why can't they just drive a sedan ?
>>
>>17826479
I find it's the opposite

Some fucking retard thinks his shitty sedan or suv is huge enough that he needs to pull wide for such an easy turn to the point that I can't pass him because he pulled all the way right to make a left turn. Pisses me off
>>
>>17826491
Fuck!
And they always turn too slow
Like a monkey could turn faster and better
>>
>>17826479
All these people making right turns suck. They move 1/4 out of their right lane and into my lane before they turn right.
>>
>>17827362
big ass pickups are the worst offenders of this

they think just because they are as tall as a real truck that they need to turn wide like them too
>>
>>17826479
Long wheel base and inability to understand that you need to turn wide to avoid the curb.

>>17827442
If you don't turn wide in something with a long wheel base OP's picture happens.
>>
>>17827442
>lifted truck on 33's
>slows down to less than 1mph to navigate the parking lot curb
>>
>>17826479
My mom wrecked my car from hitting one of those islands.
>>
>>17826491
I do this in my Veloster, but only because visibility is shit and I make it worse by sitting low like a basketball american.
>>
>>17828065
>>17828065
>If you don't turn wide in something with a long wheel base OP's picture happens.

that's the thing
pickups dont have a long enough wheelbase to require making wide turns. their drivers seem to think they do though.
>>
>>17828082
Or slows to a snail's crawl to take a speedbump
>>
File: 1495152274729.jpg (86KB, 873x839px) Image search: [Google]
1495152274729.jpg
86KB, 873x839px
>>17828082
>>17828189
This shit drives me up a fucking wall
>>
I legit run the fuck over curbs in parking lots because I dont give a fuck.
35s go right over curbs, even at 25mph.
>>
>>17828151
Except they do.
Drive a quad cab 8' bed truck and if you aren't pulling out before turning you're going to climb curbs.
>>
>>17828201
>Copy+paste
Kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.