[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it get so much hate? Is it because it's bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: NC.jpg (341KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
NC.jpg
341KB, 1280x960px
Why does it get so much hate? Is it because it's bigger and slightly heavier than both NA and NB? Or is it the bland design?
>>
I like it.
>>
File: 1476924358_zpsqrgnxdxl.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476924358_zpsqrgnxdxl.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>>17826350
bland design, heaviest Miata, ugliest miata.

That being said its still a good car. Just the worst in terms of the Miata.

No matter how you rank miata's the NC is always last.
>>
>>17826356
Basically this
/thread
>>
Personally I don't like how it looks. But I could say that about every Japanese car after 2000.
>>
Both
>end up with a fatter car
>oh shit guys what do we do???
>just gib it more power!
Antithesis of what the mx-5 should be, and really a display of poor engineering.

Also looks like shit, but so does every car of that "era" of soap bar designs with built in flares. That shit has aged worse than discount milk.
>>
File: NDRF.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NDRF.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>17826366
>But I could say that about every Japanese car after 2000.

you don't like the ND RF?
>>
>>17826377
b-but it's the only miata I actually fit in :(
>>
>>17826350
Pretty much what you said. Plus early models seem to have whack suspension tuning from the factory. But nothing aftermarket coiovers won't fix. And junkyard RX-8 swaybars bolt right in. As does the 2.5 Mazda four with forged internals.

I have never driven one, but if you don't fit in an ND, can't afford an ND or value the aftermarket possibilities this could be an interesting prospect.

If you just want a cheap Miata, NB or NA is still the way to go though.
>>
It's a gay hairdresser's car anyway, all the models are equally trashy
>>
Having owned one for three years as my daily, I can say the aftermarket is relatively small compared to similar cars of the era and definitely smaller than the NA and NB. Too expensive for younger drivers and being ugly means the NC is almost exclusively owned by old baby boomers who don't modify cars.

They are decent cars, but for the price you can get something much faster, cooler and easier to live with.
>>
>>17826504
haha, this. fucking fags
>>
>>17826577
I have a gf and seeing other men touch makes me sick but whatever.
>>
>>17826561
>for the price you can get something much faster, cooler and easier to live with
That's probably the crux. You can get a 350Z or E90 3 series for the money. They will be pricier in upkeep. but not dramatically.

>>17826504
>>17826577
go fuck a goat or whatever you need to do to reaffirm your sexuality.
>>
>>17826561
>muh aftermarket
What is it with young car "enthusiasts" nowadays having to botch everything they touch?
>>
>>17826407
The best I can say that it looks better than the previous gen.
>>
>>17826593
Production cars are a compromise. Those willing to trade off comfort can get more performance with aftermarket parts.
>>
Owned a NA for 4 years and picked up a NC a few months ago

The NC is a vastly better car imo
The only things I miss from the NA is running 87 octane and the larger and cheaper aftermarket
Other than that its better in every way from the feel as a daily to how much speed you can hold through corners

However I will say that changing out the stock springs/damping is a must
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.