[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poorfag here how do i drive more fuel efficiently? i drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 7EkhfpA.jpg (574KB, 1769x2662px) Image search: [Google]
7EkhfpA.jpg
574KB, 1769x2662px
poorfag here

how do i drive more fuel efficiently?

i drive one of these things if it makes a difference: https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-Falcon-Ute-2007/OAG-AD-14969667/
>4 speed Sports Automatic
>Rear Wheel Drive
>6 cylinder Gas Aspirated 4.0L
>>
>>17825245
Source on girl?

I don't really care about your question desu, I'm just here for the girl
>>
>>17825245
Drive slower
>>
>accelerate slowly
>don't speed
>use momentum instead of hard braking
>take roads that have less traffic lights
>>
Observe and try to predict the traffic ahead of you.
People making dumb decisions, unexpected maneuvers without signalling, stomping on brakes when unnecessary will all cause you to slow down and then accelerate again. Be smooth with your pedals and maintain following distance.
>>
>>17825310
I didn't use my data logger (yet?) but sometimes I feel like accelerating faster is more fuel efficient.
Having a few seconds of very high fuel consumption vs having half a minute of slightly higher fuel consumption.

>>17825245
Avoid accelerating by avoiding braking. That means keep your distance and observe the traffic. Also if you aren't in a rush drive a little slower on the highway or whatever your country has. In some cars 5mph can already make a difference in terms of fuel consumption.

Also sauce on girl plx?
>>
>>17825245
How are you poor with that car? Get something that suits your financial situation.
>>
>>17825367
It's not unless you are hypermiling
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0x11oG8xXM
>>
I like her tits. And love full bottom panties.
Source. Source or I kill your thread, find you and rape you. Post her pussy lips.
>>
>>17825484
Why so dumb m8?
>>
>>17825245
does your automatic have a manual mode ?otherwise it's going to be pretty hard
>>
>>17825484
It's her only good pic, you're better off not knowing.
>>
>>17825245
Way to objectify woman op, very low brow.
To answer your question be sure your vehicle is in proper running order. Be sure the spark plugs are good and the oil is clean.
Whilst driving insure your rpms don't go too high, accelerate slowly and steadily, the less your engine works the less fuel you burn.
>>
>>17825833
Sauce you mongoloid
Do you not know how this works?
>>
>>17825245
lift and coast, never brake
keep corner speed as high as possible to minimise acceleration.
>>
>>17825245
>how do i drive more fuel efficiently?

You drive a car that's fuel efficient or you take the fucking bus. Just because you're too poor to afford gas doesn't mean the 1000 people stuck behind your slow ass are in the same situation. Accelerate properly or get fucked.
>>
>>17825245
Coast as often as possible

Corner faster

Try not to stop as much as possible, if a light is red or you're coming up on stopped traffic, slow down way before you get to it so either the light turns green when you get there or the traffic start moving again.

Properly inflate your tires.

Good tune up will help if needed.

Remove any excess weight. That means lose weight if you're a fat cunt.
>>
>>17825252
>>17825484
>>17827111
Madalina Diana Ghenea
>>
File: 1497308562254.png (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497308562254.png
391KB, 1280x720px
>>17827163
>mf while in front of you viewing your temper tantrum in my rear view mirror
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.