[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with all the hate? It's like a GT-R, except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: honda-nsx_2.jpg (109KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
honda-nsx_2.jpg
109KB, 900x596px
What's with all the hate? It's like a GT-R, except fun to drive!
>>
/o/ can't afford a base model 2017 Corolla.

Who are you talking to?
>>
>>17824412
Here is the thing: People wanted a simple sportscar with a normal engine mounted in the middle instead of an overly complicated hybrid system.

Apart from that the new NSX is alright.
>>
>>17824412
Umm no one on this board can afford that car.

there is the rare anon who has an old 2nd hand porsche but thats about as rich as /o/ gets.
>>
>>17824425

What's wrong with a Cayman?
>>
>>17824412
Because /o/ is full of misogynists. What does that have to do with anything you may ask? Well, that who made the car... Women.
>>
>>17824430
There's also the guy who's dad gave him an old ferrari, he dailies a mini cooper though lmao
>>
>>17824412
This car is the equivalent of an AR-15 rifle with 2 scopes, a side mount d red dot, muzzle brake plus 12,000$ worth of tacticool accessories and upgrades only good to look at and on paper but totally pointless.

Made so the rich 0.0001% can spend our cash they took.
>>
>>17824439
If women really engineered that car I'm no longer misogynistic

>>17824412
It's a good car but are you honestly implying the gtr isn't??
>>
>>17824432
The IMS bearing failure meme terrifies me.
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (26KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
26KB, 650x366px
>>17824453
>AR-15
An AR with a lot of attachments is like a civic with a few simple mods. Seemingly ubiquitous, either old and new, and can be modded with all kinds of good and stupid aftermarket parts.

The new NSX is like this thing, the GM6 Lynx. Uses a questionable bullpup design, new technology in the form of its smaller reciprocating barrel, and is needlessly expensive.
>>
How do you know it's fun to drive faggot
>>
>>17824569
There it is. The single best /k/o/ analogy I've ever seen
>>
>>17824569
GM6 Lynx is actually cool, though

The NSX is more like a Trackingpoint
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.