[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally find the car you want >in the color you want >with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: #blessed.jpg (27KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
#blessed.jpg
27KB, 526x526px
>finally find the car you want
>in the color you want
>with the trim you want
>with relatively low miles
>with a manual transmission
>for a good ass price (assuming it's not FUCKED)
>it's several states away and would not be worth the trip just to look at a car

i'm distraught
>>
File: 1494361337333.jpg (44KB, 478x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494361337333.jpg
44KB, 478x469px
I'm driving about 4 hours from home to go look at a car today, OP.

If it's taken you this long to find one, its worth a road trip.

I'd run the VIN first to be super sure of it though.
>>
>>17824002
>find the right car and it's 30 minutes away
Feels goodman
>>
>>17824036
it's a 19 hour drive away and i just can't swing that kinda trip rn for a number of reasons.

i've even seen the carfax and the fucker who owned it wasn't playing. it's had regular service and it's clean as fuck,

i feel like what im looking for shouldn't be all that hard to find. just an older subaru outback or forester in decent shape in manual. looking on craigslist out west tho it seems like they're abundant out there. im gonna visit a friend there early next year and maybe i'll car shop while there and drive home with something.

>>17824046
>tfw the only things close to me are high mileage poorly maintained shit boxes that probably have flood damage
there are so many PT cruisers in this city. it's mind boggling.
>>
>>17824263
I found a bit of shitbox 986 with the IMS/Rear main seal/Water pump replaced (so basically no major maintenance left to do) for 5400. Mileage aside it was a fucking steal.
Still RIP.
>>
>>17824002
This thread is old as fuck and OP probably won't even see this but you can pay to send a mechanic out an do a thorough inspection. WeGoLook is the only one I know of. Not sure of the pricing but it is a viable option if you can't make the trip.
>>
>>17824002
Why are you even looking that far away for your perfect car if you're not willing to go look at it?
>>
>tfw found exactly the car I've been looking for
>tfw it's 5 minutes from my house
>tfw it was underpriced and seller included tons of stuff like spare parts, tools, tires, and a set of winter wheels/tires
Picking her up Friday
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>17824263
>it's a 19 hour drive away and i just can't swing that kinda trip rn for a number of reasons.

take a plane faggot
>>
>>17824002
you can always buy a different paintjob???
>>
>not worth the trip
You must not want it very much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.