[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me I'm just gonna stay 10mph under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 26.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Don't mind me
I'm just gonna stay 10mph under the speed limit forever
>>
They do the exact same thing here in straya too. 10kmh under the limit ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

What is it about RAV4s that attracts retards who don't know 60 means 60, and not 50?
>>
File: rav4 rally8.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rav4 rally8.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>17822394

I don't understand.

I used to drive a RAV4 and I was always 10-30 over the limit. Its dissatisfying engine only made me want to floor it more.
>>
>>17822413
its one of the most popular vehicles for all demographics, you're going to get a lot of shitbirds driving them simply because of this

here in Canada we get way more cucks driving F150s and Silverados, they're usually the worst offenders for doing 10 under the limit
>>
File: exterior-right-front.jpg (58KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
exterior-right-front.jpg
58KB, 1200x630px
>>17822423
Your rav4 is fundamentally different than the ones asian parents drive around
>>
You know those thoughts that are in the back of your mind that you never truly realize until someone else brings it up?
That just happened to me here

What the fuck is up with RAV4s and always driving incredibly slow everywhere. I know for a fact they aren't power starved. I don't think I've ever seen a RAV4 NOT going below the speed limit
>>
File: DSC_0089.jpg (491KB, 2106x1400px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0089.jpg
491KB, 2106x1400px
>>17822433
I don't think I ever drove under 100kmh when I had the RAV4, unless I was going through a schoolzone.

It's a shame the new ones only offer that weak I4...the 3.5 GR engines are fantastic. 269hp +AWD makes them a great DD.

Resale value sucks though, since there's so many of them. Made more sense to trade it in than try to sell it privately.
>>
>>17822394
>backs into you in a car park
just happened to me today, some middle aged asian lady backed into my car in line like full speed. Luckily I drive a 2008 Volvo tank so her car was totalled and my license plate was just a little bent.
No but really though her bumper was fucked and my car was squeaky clean.
>>
>invisible to cops
>literally 10 over the limit everywhere
>never pulled over
I liked my mk1 rav
>>
>>17822697
>>17822423
>>17822445
OP here
I should clarify, obviously since we are on /o/ this does not apply to your RAV. This applies to the majority of RAVs you see on the road.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.