[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>augment the features of a station wagon with good rough-weather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: crv.jpg (79KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
crv.jpg
79KB, 630x420px
>augment the features of a station wagon with good rough-weather capability
>shorter wheelbase and better ground clearance than a minivan
>Uncucked engines because they technically qualify as SUVs
>Don't guzzle fuel and have good on-road performance
>Passable offroad performance for dilettantes and weekend campers
>Comfortable, large interiors
>Significantly more affordable than full-size SUVs due to platform commonality with sedans
>Ride height gives you a commanding view of the road

Face it, /o/, the crossover SUV is the ideal form of transportation. You're just mad that the soccer moms figured it out before you did.
>>
>>17819987
>posts soccer mom tier crossover
Get a crossover from the company that invented the crossover.
>>
How insecure are you that you need "a commanding view of the road"? Further more a car on stilts will always be at a handling disadvantage, it's basic physics. I'd rather avoid an accident and get on with my day rather than having to choose between rolling over or crashing into something.
>>
File: eagle.jpg (56KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
56KB, 550x300px
>>17820007
AMC isn't in business any more.
>>
>>17820016
The Subaru took it to the cleaners in terms of value, space utilization, fuel economy, and offroad performance. And it still came out before. Subaru = 1975. AMC = 1980. Gotta hand it to Kenosha, they tried to be hip and cool, but they just didn't have the money to compete with the Japanese.
>>
>>17820040
old subarus looked so generic
>>
>>17820057
literally looks like any japanese car of the era
>>
File: amc_eagle.jpg (484KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
amc_eagle.jpg
484KB, 1000x580px
>>17820066
At least it looks modern. The Hornet/Gremlin looked outdated even when it was new.
>>
>rough weather capability
Wrong, they're fwd just like wagons.
>shorter wheelbase and better ground clearance than a minivan
Also longer than wagons and ground clearance is meaningless to a mall crawler
>uncucked engines
Same engines as found in wagons
>don't guzzle fuel and have goos in road performance
Wagons do both of those better
>passable off-road performance for weekend campers
A car will get anywhere these obese pieces of shit can go
>comfortable, large interiors
Honestly no. They're a lot smaller inside than you think between all the airbags, giant center consoles, and door trays for womens' garbage. Sit in one.
>more affordable than suvs
And wagons are cheaper yet
>higher view of the road
What does this mean? How is this a benefit? Also let's not forget crossovers are actually worse storage wise due to retarded styling decisions.
>>
File: fishingtruck.png (130KB, 2567x1314px) Image search: [Google]
fishingtruck.png
130KB, 2567x1314px
>>
>>17820066
That barely qualifies as anything other than a station wagon, it's not even lifted that high
>>
>>17819987
>uncucked engines

lol they just use basic bitch sedan engines
>>
>>17820012
a low car means you get decapitated in the event of a crash with a higher vehicle.
>>
>>17820066
a e s t h e t i c
MUH DICK
>>
>>17820016
it was ahead of its time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.