[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time I buy a new vehicle. Basically, my car is old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2018-Toyota-Camry-Hybrid-SE.jpg (647KB, 1696x1126px) Image search: [Google]
2018-Toyota-Camry-Hybrid-SE.jpg
647KB, 1696x1126px
It's time I buy a new vehicle. Basically, my car is old and falling apart which means I need new car to get me through my day to day life. I'm looking at sedans and this one is my current pick. Is there any other car you would recommend because I'll be honest. I'm not sure I'm liking the current design. The old ones were just old looking. I'm not looking for much, just a fun to drive car. Big plus if it looks nice too.
>>
was this car in a front end collision. why is the bumper all fucked up?
>>
>>17812086
get it, all the early ones on the lots are made in japan. the 4 cylinder has 200hp no turbos, port and direct injected, 8 spd autos youll regret not getting one now because all the later ones will be made in kentucky or whereever they are
>>
>>17812091
Because Toyota wanted to make there Camary's sporty and took designs from their Lexus brand. Hence why I'm not sure if I'm digging the design. The inside is not better either.
>>
>>17812086
I realized I posted the hybrid version. I do not want the hybrid version.
>>
>>17812127
you want the 4cylinder thats made in japan dont fall for the fully loaded meme you can katskin the seats
>>
>>17812086
Don't buy a boring sedan man. Normie meme aside, they really are a drag to drive around in. Nothing but "commuting comfortably", so gay
>>
>>17812153
Then what do you recommend. I'm down to look at some options.
>>
>>17812157
IMO, test out an FR-S/86. Just see how you like it.

Sure, there are better enthusiast cars, but for a guy who's getting into "sports" cars for the first time, it's a great start. If you're at all comfortable with manual trans, I highly recommend going for that. For most people who drive these, it's the only way to go.

I would recommend looking used (maintained well and unmodified of course) so you can keep costs down. It's a fun car to drive and you'll be immediately reminded that the car is willing to trade luxury features for driving involvement/enjoyment. It's fairly new and very simple, so maintenance and reliability are a total breeze.

The new Miata is also a great choice but may be a little too far from practicality for you.
>>
>>17812086
what car? what's wrong with it?
>>
>>17812401
>The new Miata is also a great choice

Get any Mazda.
>great interior
>great exterior
>reliable
>cheap
>great fuel economy
>sporty for being a normie car
>no CVT
>great handling
>>
>>17812401
Depending on his life situations a sedan may be the most viable option (like multiple kids or something.)
>>
>>17812785
the camry doesnt have cvt
>>
>>17812785
Theres nothing wrong with CVT's I don't know why you retards spew such bullshit about it when someone is just looking for a daily commuter for good MPG and comfort
>>
I DD an camry, looks old-people tier but i like it. Wouldn't call it a fun drive by any means, it's a good reliable car to put the heavy miles on though if you want to keep a weekend car for fun as well.
>>
>>17812855
Not OP, but what about the v6 version? I heard the new one is going to have 300+ hp. Also, i had a 98 v6 for my first car and i remember it being decently quick, but maybe thats just nostalgia.
>>
>>17812903
its fast and also has port and direct injection. past camry v6s required pulling motors for water pump replacements
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.