[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the 00s Audi Allroad a good car? I've always liked it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: audi-allroad_337.jpg (463KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
audi-allroad_337.jpg
463KB, 1600x1200px
Is the 00s Audi Allroad a good car?

I've always liked it's style, only wagon I like more is probably the legacy from the 90s but they are hard as fuck to find in my country.

Alternatives to the Allroad?

inb4 volvo. Not an option, volvo parts are expensive asf here.
>>
glass transmission
>>
>>17803378
upvote
>>
>>17803378
really??....fuuuuuuuck dude, I can't get a brake.
>>
>>17803330
I hear the air suspension is a nightmare if it goes wrong, Which it will or already has. Allroads lead to insanity.
>>
>>17803330
Outback.
>>
>>17803330
I had an 05. I bought it with 170k miles on it or some such.

The bose sound system was insane.

the leveling suspension actually worked perfectly since a surgeon's wife owned it and always had everything fixed no matter what.

The main reason I got rid of it was the fact that it was a very obvious ticking timebomb. The engine seemed VERY temperamental. It had the ~250 hp 2.7 TT V6 but you could also get a ~300 HP 4.2 V8 alternatively.

Both had issues, 4.2 timing chain guides and the turbos on the 2.7. Pick your poison.

Some days it felt like it had good power, others it felt sluggish. Either way it was not fast or anything. Definitely had lost some power over the years.

Honestly, there's just too much to break and if something big goes, you're fucked and the car is essentially done.
>>
>>17803449
thanks, I really appreciate your answer.

It kinda sucks despite it, you see, the allroad was one of my dream cars as a child.

Oh well, any alternatives?
>>
>>17803616
See >>17803441
>>
>>17803624
>Outback
is there really another option?, I really like the 00s outback but in my country they are hard asf to come by, just searched in the main used cars sites in my country and there are just 2 of the new models available.
>>
>>17803645
As far as lifted mid sized cars, pretty much. Outback was the first, followed by the Allroad. Then came SUVs and nobody cared for lifted wagons anymore.
>>
>>17803645
Where do you live?
>>
>>17803732
If you know your country's import laws, you can always export an Outback from the U.S
>>
>>17803330
it's a6 with different suspension, it's old and it breaks all the time, parts are also even more expensive than volvo parts
>>
>>17803738
mexikek and the problem by doing so would be the parts I think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.