[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nader says that GM responded to his criticism of the Corvair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Unsafe.jpg (707KB, 1633x2300px) Image search: [Google]
Unsafe.jpg
707KB, 1633x2300px
>Nader says that GM responded to his criticism of the Corvair by trying to destroy Nader's image and to silence him. It "(1) conducted a series of interviews with acquaintances of the plaintiff, 'questioning them about, and casting aspersions upon [his] political, social, racial and religious views; his integrity; his sexual proclivities and inclinations; and his personal habits'; (2) kept him under surveillance in public places for an unreasonable length of time; (3) caused him to be accosted by girls for the purpose of entrapping him into illicit relationships; (4) made threatening, harassing and obnoxious telephone calls to him; (5) tapped his telephone and eavesdropped, by means of mechanical and electronic equipment, on his private conversations with others; and (6) conducted a 'continuing' and harassing investigation of him."[9]

Lol GM/Chevy execs were IRL trolls/shitposters back in the 60's as well.
>>
Nader was a lurid shithead that scared people into buying shitbarges instead of nimble compacts for decades to come. Why hasn't that cunt been necked long ago?
>>
GM:
>Ralph Nader is a cuck
Me fifty years later:
>Yup
>>
They were scumbags back then and they are scumbags now

>No no, our ignition switches are fine and haven't killed anyone
>government pressures them, threatens to send them bankrupt
>Oh yes we are at fault better fix that!
>>
>>17799943
Ironically it's 'MERICAN shitbarges that were and are the most dangerous

>skid in a shitbarge
>instant rollover
>take a corner on your harley
>death wobble
>>
>>17800023
t. GM shill
>>
File: mp03-750.jpg (89KB, 750x430px) Image search: [Google]
mp03-750.jpg
89KB, 750x430px
Nader was full of shit, he even got BTFO by his own agency in 1972.

He was just another scumbag lawyer that successfully made a name for himself by going after one of the the largest companys in america.
>>
>>17800116
GM is shit and he pointed out flaws in their cars. Just give it up already
>>
>>17800127
I'll point out the flaws in your waifu, fgt
>>
>>17800127
>Literally made up shit to try and get cash and fame then gets disproven at every turn until he admits to making up shit.

What a stand up guy
>>
>>17800303
you are dumb as shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if you or one of your family members worked at a GM factory.
>>
File: 89e.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>17800312
Nice argument
>>
>>17800127
General motor's Corvair did have a unique problem, yes, but it wasn't just GM back then.
>>
>>17800040
What point are you trying to make? Because based on what you posted it sounds more like the government was trying to overreach and GM should have stuck to their guns.
>>
>>17800040
The ignition switches we're not even a GM part, the Koreans made them.
It also wasn't an issue unless you had 5 pounds of keys.
>>
>>17800455
Yeah well, 5 pounds of keys weren't an issue with any other brand.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.