[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make an automatic 2009 camry more fun to drive? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1437527455761_1.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1437527455761_1.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
How do I make an automatic 2009 camry more fun to drive?

I know what you think ,teen mom car yadda yadda

It's a different set of circumstances
And yes just have adult earning money to spend on this
>>
>>17797778
this thread has been made like 40 times
>>
>>17797778
sell it and buy a miata or something RWD with a stick. if you have adult money you can buy a cheap rwd shitbox to hoon with.
>>
>>17797778
Change the gearbox to a stick pretty much. That makes basically every vehicle more fun. just buy a stick
>>
>>17797778
nothing. sell it and buy a more fun car.
>>
Spend however many tens of thousands of dollars you need to drop a V8 with a manual transmission and RWD into the gutted leftover cage and turn it into a real sleeper. Any sane person would tell you to buy a fun vehicle if you want to have fun but you can do things the hard way if you want.

You could probably do it for $10,000-$15,000 Mr. Adult Income.
>>
>>17797785
>>17797795
>>17797807
>>17797830
Not what I'm after
I want to make THIS car more fun
>>17797784
I know
>>
Get nice summer tires and new brake pads (maybe rotors too) and clean the engine (Run some Seafoam or whatever). Then new plugs and maybe diy a funky headliner or seat covers with cosmic pattern or magic school bus or some shit.

Another option would be to make it a gravelgrinder of sorts, do a 1" lift and stick some big snow tires on it and mudflaps, and get a roof rack and basket.

Maybe take a few racing lessons or something, being a better driver makes you safer and let's you have more fun.
It's hard to make THE bland flagship econobox sedan fun to drive.

Could always buy a cheap motorbike and use that for fun.
>>
>>17797868
you literally can't. sure you can throw stickier tires on it and better brakes but the steering will still be numb as shit and the suspension geometry is all wrong. car modifications are a terrible investment. keep it stock and buy a second fun car or sell it and buy a fun daily.
>>
turbo sleeper i guess
>>
Tinted windows and better speakers will make you enjoy drives more than what these kids are yapping about.
>>
>>17797778
If you have money to spend, spend it on a different car.
>>
>>17797778
If you have "adult spending money" then save up and buy a new car.
>>
>>17797778
>How do I make an automatic 2009 camry more fun to drive?

Biggest change in physical driving:
Tires. If you have cheap economy tires, moving to a high performance tire such as Continental ProContact will.

Better enjoyment of the interior:
a. clean the car
b. clean the windows inside/outside
c. add a febreze air freshener or equivalent from the dollar tree store because some of those are amazingly close to the high-priced
d. rubber floor mats to stop water and mold from making things worse.
e. Audio is one way but unfortunately it costs a lot since a head unit and speakers comes with cost. And there is effort if you install the head unit since removal and reinstallation of the dash sucks.
>>
>>17797778
>How do I make an automatic 2009 camry more fun to drive?
Turn it into a deposit on a better car.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.