[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A while back I slammed my brakes on the highway, and it seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1504118316018.jpg (72KB, 768x520px) Image search: [Google]
1504118316018.jpg
72KB, 768x520px
A while back I slammed my brakes on the highway, and it seemed like my brakes gave out. I had to push the pedal all the way to the floor to feel anything, but they still worked, as long as I basically floored the brakes

well today my truck felt the same, my brakes suddenly gave out, and I have to push the brake all the way to the floor to stop, and even then it doesnt stop very quickly.

Its at the mechanic now, but what is going on? I always thought it leaked all the brake fluid and some sort of backup cable mechanism was operating it or something. I guess thats not a thing? If I truly ran out of fluid, would the car be able to stop at all using the brakes?
>>
Jesus Christ learn a bit about how your car works. You probably have air in your lines. The parking brake/emergency brake is the backup, it's not connected to your brake pedal. If you lose all brake fluid you have zero stopping power outside of the e brake.
>>
>>17796100
Does your vehicle leak fluid?

I'd start by bleeding the brakes and checking for fluid leaks wherever you park.

But you already took it to a mechanic so they'll just fix it and ram your asshole a bit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.