[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree on the fact that Nissan turned into complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So we can all agree on the fact that Nissan turned into complete shit the moment it was no longer a Japanese brand, but a French brand, right?

Can you pinpoint the exact moment that the other Japanese brands (Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru) went to shit too?
>>
>>17795137
Mazda and to some extent Subaru are fine. Otherwise 2002 Happened and everybody stopped making fun cars.
>>
Sure less fun cars (Miata and 86 are fine enough for what they are tho...) but Japanese are the best in the world for a reason. It is pretty amazing they can make such reliable cars and even the poorest hood rat can get one for a fair price.

Anyone that doesn't understand why that is amazing never lived in the 70s 80s or maybe even 90s. Fuck off with your buss pass go drive more cartoon videogame BMWs and Ferarris lollllll
>>
>>17795137
>So we can all agree on the fact that Nissan turned into complete shit the moment it was no longer a Japanese brand
You're spoiled. They didn't turn into total shit.
They just very noticeably stopped being so aggressive at advancing their car lines' design features. It was like Renault had over-extended itself in the purchase and thus the whole company had to spend a few years catching its breath. It's unfortunate that there were so many bad economic years also coinciding with the merger. That made it seem like newNissanRenault was stumbling more than they were.
>>
2002 happened. Can't think of any car I like that came out after that year.
>>
>>17795137
>it's a blame yuros for japanese brands fucking up and stopping the production of sporty cars in the 90s thread
>>
Nissan has produced great cars since then easily the best of the Japanese makes as it has been for decades

Mitsubishi has always been shit

Subaru is a small company that makes decent and capable cars and always has been they havent really changed at all not shit

Mazda keeps trying to be special snowflake always has and I guess always will not shit
>>
>>17797040
It's a 'Blame Ghosn' thread.
>>
>>17797095
>>17797040
To be honest the french brands actually went to utter shit. Have you seen any recent french car ad ? Their only selling point is "be unique, look at how different and customisable this car is".
>>
What happened in 2002?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.