[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Toyota logo has a polished "metal" finish >Lexus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: why.jpg (652KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
652KB, 800x1116px
>Toyota logo has a polished "metal" finish
>Lexus logo has a plastic shit finish

So, why are people at Lexus stuck with that garbage tier plastic which wants to look like brushed aluminium?

When I touch the logo on my other cheap Toyota I actually can feel its temperature, if it's cold or hot from the heat, while in the premium car the logo and the other trims made from the same plastic feel cheap, empty and light.

What the fuck?

Also post stupid fuckeries in your cars.
>>
real Lexus tuners swap their badges with a Toyota or Scion anyway so fuck off with the ES 300 hate
>>
>enamored by shiny trinkets
>>
>>17795192
It's not like you think.

Can you spot that garbage plastic inside the cabin?

Protip: the whole tunnel trim and shift lever is made of that.
>>
File: 1487352944699.gif (559KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
1487352944699.gif
559KB, 300x203px
>>17795104
>thinking a tacky shiny finish is good
>but thinking the brushed metal finish is bad
>>
>>17795272
who cares bitch - if you car that much you'll strip all the interior bullshit down to the metal anyway. fuck your floor mats
>>
>>17795283
It's not metal, it's plastic.

If it would've been metal I won't be bitching
>>
>>17795289
you'd find something to bitch about because this is like the least fucking important thing on the planet. you're the nigga at jiffy lube that buys windshield wipers gtfo
>>
>>17795298
If I was a nigger I wouldn't have bought a Lexus, don't you think?

Probably a cadillac would have been a good replacement.
>>
>>17795289
I can already tell you have shit taste

only a fucking faggot likes shiny plastic, I already see this alot in computer peripherals
>>
>>17795305
Read again the post you're replying to.
>>
>>17795300
you literally have no idea what youre talking about. there are more lexuses on predatory loans in low rent neighborhoods than anything else. luxury brands exist because nigger status symbol but cant actually afford to take care of your family mentality
>>
>>17795272
germans have been using that shit since the 90s
>>
>>17795330
>comparing Bmw to Lexus

Audi is the best choice for that
>>
File: BMW-M3-interior-2.jpg (161KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
BMW-M3-interior-2.jpg
161KB, 1440x960px
>>17795330
>>
>>17795339
sperg
>>
>>17795351
The dashboard is brushed metal, REAL metal.
>>
>>17795272
nope. there are two different materials there.
>>
Matte =! Plastic
Shiny shit is for boomers anyway.
>>
>>17795272
Tbh, a glossy, metallic finish would look stupid in that interior.
Like something a boomer would be into.
>>
>>17795104
Because you're buying a luxury car, not the badge.
>>
>>17795289
You do know the Toyota logo is also plastic, right? You can't have a metal badge on a steering wheel.
>>
>>17795104

the toyota one is plastic too
>>
>>17795272
>that fake manual

TOP KEK
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.