[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toyota Tercel looks like a sweet ass little street racer to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 00202_2JiXV60hXyv_1200x900.jpg (158KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
00202_2JiXV60hXyv_1200x900.jpg
158KB, 1200x675px
Toyota Tercel looks like a sweet ass little street racer to be pimped with a turbo and a few other things, but it's only 4 speed. Thoughts /o/?
>>
>thoughts
sometimes i think about the futility of life
and the inevitability of death
but then i stop think about that
>>
File: 1498484777969.png (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498484777969.png
73KB, 960x540px
>>17793811
Put more gears in it maybe? Like if the gears were smaller you could fit more in. I think you can do that but I don't have a car so I am not sure.
>>
I think OP needs to stop smoking rocks and save up for a car that isn't an absolute pile of shit.

You're talking about spending multiple times the actual value of this vehicle when you can iust get something more sensible for the amount of money you'd put into it.
>>
>>17794530
Why?

I have spent more on my crx than what it's worth.
>>
>>17793811
Tercel owner here
The tercel does have a 5speed option with gear ratios the same as the 4age's
A complete turbo engine runs your 1.5k which includes 5 speed tranny/wiring harness/ecu and in my case shipping. The swap is bery straight forward, this car is known as the poor mans lotus because it is insanely light weight and can get between a 6.7 seconds to 7.7 0-60. Its about as fast as a new ford fiesta st but 10 percent of the cost. You can even get a shell for free most the time

The manual steering rack is one of the best and the cars parts are interchangeable between 1987 to 1999 and were used in the paseo,starlet, and sera. This is a great car that gets underappreciated
>>
>>17794592
Its about as fast as a new ford fiesta st but 1- percent of the cost
That's definitely the thing that intrigued me first, the pic in the OP is $895

>interchangable parts between 87 and 99
>great car that gets underappreciated
This is all good to know, thanks for sharing anon! Pic of your Tercel and mods?
>>
A friend of mine did a celica gts swap. Fucker was quick.
>>
Tercel a cuute
>>
>>17793811
Im fairly sure you can fit a corolla 5 speed if you switch the bellhousing.
>>
Ohh dammit OP here just realized its FWD

My little street racer dream is now significantly less promising than it had been, rip
>>
>>17795921
It's not a Lexus, Dude.
>>
>>17793811
Just get a different two door car. Buy a Skyline, (non-GTRs are still okay pricewise), some V8 powered car (can never go wrong) or just whatever is available in your country.
>>
>>17794592
Is this possible on a paseo?
>>
>>17795921
2/10 bait

impressive
>>
>>17796983
Well I mean RWD is superior is it not? So why not just spend more money on buying stock miata or something instead of spending the same on a cheap FWD and modding it?
>>
>>17793811
>4 speed
nice autotragic anon.
Manuals got 5 speeds.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (2MB, 3250x1592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
2MB, 3250x1592px
Tercels are sick, here's mine. Swapping a 4e-fte in it next winter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.