[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I can't be fucked going in to work so im going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pingas.jpg (48KB, 512x629px) Image search: [Google]
pingas.jpg
48KB, 512x629px
Hey /o/ I can't be fucked going in to work so im going to ring up my boss and say my cars fucked and i cant come in til it's fixed, Hoping to get 2 days out of it.

Whats something that i can get away with saying. I'm thinking like i was driving to fast and hit a pot hole and cracked something in the engine bay. What could i say ?
>>
>>17789731
Why the fuck would you tell them what happened

You say that driving was your means to work but your car broke down. You have no alternative transport
>>
>>17789770
this; more details is more story you have to remember and fabricate later. keep it simple, stupid.
>>
File: 1424163398097.png (1MB, 956x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424163398097.png
1MB, 956x1080px
>>17789731
>mfw someone at work tried this
>'my car won't start'
>we work at an auto manufacturer
>as engineers
>>
>>17789770
Then you also need to explain why the bus won't work. Or a friend or uber
>>
>>17790451
Yea so?
>>
>>17790490
Well the boss didn't buy it for starters, and we all laughed at him of course.
You'd be better off coughing down the phone pretending to be sick really.
>>
>>17789731
We're adults, it doesn't matter how you get to work, all that matters is that you get to work. You will get every single day off if you try to get off work because of car trouble.
>>
>>17789731
saying your car broke down is an excuse for coming to work late,
not an excuse for not going in at all. it won't work
>>
Why a car issue? Car issues are almost always a bullshit excuse. Besides, my question would then be "why cant you find a ride to work?"

Why not just say that you are sick? If you have been throwing up because of a virus, you need 1 day to get over it, and another day for recovery.
>>
If any of my full-timers tried this I'd go pick them up or make them burn vacation time. If a part timer tried it I would pick them up, write them up, and tell them to get to work tommorow or find another job. Tell me OP which one are you, because even money says your boss has the same expectations as me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.