[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you guys buy cars with tens of thousands of miles that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tmfvuvc47vtyvsirw1jh[1].jpg (83KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
tmfvuvc47vtyvsirw1jh[1].jpg
83KB, 800x440px
How can you guys buy cars with tens of thousands of miles that have absorbed random strangers' bodily excretions which are now infused into the interior? Is it weird to care about this kind of thing? People are gross.
>>
>>17788552
dump iso on it
>>
Have you heard of detailing?
>>
>>17788552
I get off by sitting in a skid mark that was left by the previous owner ok???
>>
If it bothers you just get the seats upholstered.
>>
Funny you posted an E46 because I want to buy a local one that seems pretty nice, but this exact thought is holding me back. I'm so tired of having to pick out previous owner grime every time I buy a car. People are filthy animals.
>>
File: IMG_20170828_160934.jpg (2MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_160934.jpg
2MB, 4640x2610px
>TFW just passed 75k and there's nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>tfw you buy a car with 132K and spend hours vacuuming french fries out from under the seats
>>
Well I can't just ask Mazda

"Hey would you guys make and sell me a Miata as if it were from 1990, with pop ups and the first engine you put in it?"

So...
>>
File: 1412286523459.jpg (36KB, 607x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412286523459.jpg
36KB, 607x400px
>>17788552
imagine the benchracers on this board using public transit, thats constant daily use by tens of thousands of different people who dont even care what happens to the seats or the floorboards

really a used car isnt too bad, and if you clean it up proper, they can be pretty nice places to be.

i detail my cars interior monthly, and go balls out and rent a rug doctor and clean the floorboards and seats (as well as my house) yearly.
>>
Whenever I get into a friend's new car (which is rare ofc), I always make sure when we go out to get Mexican food and eat the biggest burrito so I can stink up their bullshit.

Puts a smile on my face knowing my shit particles are in there forever.
>>
I bought my e60 at 82k miles. The interior was absolutely immaculate, you wouldn't be able to tell it had a previous owner. I continue to keep it like that with routine detailing and leather conditioning.

Anything that has to do with used cars should be considered on a case by case basis. You might have an owner who ate mcdonalds and sharted in it every day, you might have an owner who was a software engineer or a dentist and took proper care of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.