[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw removing the oil cap and spark plugs from every Chevy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: smug-pepe.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>mfw removing the oil cap and spark plugs from every Chevy Small-Block, Ford Windsor and Chrysler HEMI V8 motor in the junk yard so that the next time it rains the cylinders fill with water causing irreversible damage to the cylinder walls and other internals
>sometimes I even carry around a "jug of water" on the hot days that is actually vinegar which I pour into the engine in hopes of further accelerating the corrosion process.
>>
>>17788137

>work at oil change shop for a few months
>always strip peoples plugs
>if it's leaking so bad that they notice I silicone the bolt into the pan
>have worked there 3 months and done it well over 100 times without any complaints
>>
fucking why
>>
>>17788176
To watch muscle car manbabies and boomers squirm
>>
>>17788137
Ban all frog posters. You all never have anything interesting to say and keep posting vapid shit like this.
>>
>>17788194
again
why
>>
>>17788200
Spite, mainly.
That and the number of rednecks running around in beat up mustangs or "classics" with open headers in my area has significantly dropped.
>>
File: 1412674182481s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412674182481s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>scratch my ass crack
>touch other peoples door handles with my poo poo hands
>>
>>17788230
>go to junk yard
>find one of the few cars with good interiors
>piss in it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.