[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically what do you put in the gas tank to ruin someone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5399.jpg (54KB, 490x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5399.jpg
54KB, 490x460px
Hypothetically what do you put in the gas tank to ruin someone's engine? I'm thinking metal shavings in the oil would be the best but you would need the car to be open to pop the hood. Sugar in the tank is just a meme I think, would diesel or water work better? What about some super high octane fuel that might melt the engine right?
>>
>>17786264
Death grips is garbage.
>>
>>17786264
Motorcycles have very accessible oil filler caps. Go nuts. And always use more than enough to clog the filter so the rest goes through the bypass valve. I have made more than one loud fucking harley mysteriously break this way.

Cars?

Just crawl under there and drain the oil out. If you don't have the time to do it without getting caught you didn't have the time to do ANYTHING without getting caught.
>>
>>17786264
If you have a quarrel with someone, don't destroy their car to get revenge, massive waste of money and a good car. Sabotage the persons house instead.
>>
I suppose if you put a hole in the gas tank they would be pretty pissed....
>>
File: 227_S1Ep6.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
227_S1Ep6.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17786287
>stalk their house
>make note of when they run their sprinklers
>if they don't, do this before a rainstorm
>throw seeds for english ivy, purslane, bamboo, maybe kudzu too (fuck their neighbors) all over
>if you can source or cultivate seeds for glyphosate resistant weeds you should use quite a few of those
>just grab a bunch of dandelion seeds out of a farmer's field or something
>drive by
>employ your preferred method of scattering your revenge all over their lawn
>wait two weeks
>laugh
>>
>>17786306
That's proper evil.
>>
>>17786310
Purslane is my favorite. Threw it in my neighbor's garden and all his flowerbeds because his cat was annoying and, from what i've seen looking over the fence, it comes back year after year after year.
>>
>>17786278
Yeah haha just like Sam Hydes Million Dollar Extreme am I right haha
>>
Dont fuck with someones car, op.
>>
>>17786346
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tradescantia_fluminensis
Here's another great one for you. This shit is almost impossible to get rid of.
>>
>>17786375
>the wandering jew

YES
>>
File: Guacamole recipe.png (2MB, 1056x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Guacamole recipe.png
2MB, 1056x1118px
>>17786264
Why put in metal shavings when you can make guacamole with the same hole?
>>
Op you are retarded. Octane is for anti knock. You could run 110 octane in a kia fine. You want low octane to blast an engine, which they don't have. What you really need is that cash for clunkers shit they put to kill an engine. But the easiest thing is
>>17787333
>>
Every fucking week there's a thread like this.

Please either go back to whatever board you came from, shove your phone up your ass so we don't have to read your shitposts, or man the fuck up and confront the person face to face instead of fucking with their car.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.