[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2001 Chevy K2500 >Line-X Bed Liner >Want Camper Shell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Plz To Yes.jpg (109KB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Plz To Yes.jpg
109KB, 2048x1158px
>2001 Chevy K2500
>Line-X Bed Liner
>Want Camper Shell
>8 ft bed

I googled around and could not find a straight answer, so I look to you, /o/. My truck bed is lined, and I was wondering if there were some camper shells that would work with the lining or not. And if there are some, what one(s) would you recommend? I want to be able to sleep out of it if need be. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>17785402
nigger a shell just mounts to the bed sides not the bed itself, just plop it on and bring a mattress to sleep on
>>
>>17785414
Dont listen to this guy, it will never fit OP. You would have to strip the liner out first. Nobody makes a camper shell that can go on top of a bed with a liner. You have to pick one or the other.
>>
>>17785402
That's a 03-07 gmc you have posted?
>>
>>17785421
if its a spray liner it'll fit just fine, a drop in would need some sawzall time.
the tailgate will be the big problem in terms of letting weather in, though.
>>
File: My Truck Is Named Buddy.jpg (120KB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
My Truck Is Named Buddy.jpg
120KB, 2048x1158px
>>17785426
Long story short, it's the HD front end from a 2500HD GMC Sierra. From my mechanic, who knew the previous owner, the front end was smashed. And for either both aesthetics or what he had around, he slapped that front end on.
>>
>>17785435
That actually looks good. 6.0?
>>
>>17785435
>that stripe
glorious memories of high school auto shop
>>
>>17785441
Yes. Honestly, I'm learning what I can with this vehicle, so I'm not too good with vehicles just yet, but it has an LS motor from what I was told. I could be horribly wrong though.
>>
>>17785443
This truck has been through hell and back, which is why I love it so. I'm slowly restoring the truck to full power, it's been beaten and stripped badly. When I bought it, it had a giant One Piece sticker on the rear windshield, and 4 characters from some anime called Princess Todokori or some bull, I left those on there because everyone seems to know that anime except me.

I have plans for buddy though.
>>
>>17785433
Dont let these guys fool you OP.
Theyre just trying to get you to drop money on something that will end up being useless to you.
>>
It is a LineX spray on bedliner. You can see kind of the thickness on the top of the bed in the first picture. I just want something that would work on this truck, where can I get it, and what to avoid. It would be nice to sleep in my truck more comfortably.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.