[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have an automotive blog? Can we have an auto blog thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: blogging_for_kids_under_13.jpg (3MB, 7574x4639px) Image search: [Google]
blogging_for_kids_under_13.jpg
3MB, 7574x4639px
Do you have an automotive blog? Can we have an auto blog thread? I want to find fresh bloggers to read content from. Been looking into this for a while and all the places I've been going has gotten stagnant.

Anyone care to post their links? Give us a rundown of what you blog about, too. Anything and everything is allowed as long as it is about/with vehicles.
>>
>>17777872

tumblr always has fresh automotive content.
>>
>>17778861
Tumblr is good. Got any links to what you like specifically?
>>
>>17777872
I know of a guy who has a column on autotrader.com/oversteer. Does that count?
>>
>>17778925
kek

>>17777872
I always thought blog related shit was highly looked down upon on 4chan.

Here's my day for you
>Wake up @ 9 AM
>Hit up American Tire
>Finally have enough to ditch my bald as fuck tires
>682$ later
>Oh wow the car is boring as fuck now
>Literally can't feel shit wtf
>Foot the floor, 0-60 feels like 0-20

I'm legitimately saddened.
>>
>>17778918

There are a lot of motorsports blogs and car archive blogs, one of my favorite is duck7-motorsports, lots of fresh gif content of exciting motorsport moments.
>>
>>17778925
Yea, that counts. Do you have a link?
>>17778935
Well, I couldn't care less if 4chan looks down on it. I enjoy reading good articles or at least having lots of information presented to me more easily than me searching for it myself.

Sorry to hear about the tire choice. I usually get some with warranties on my dd and expensive track tires on my dedicated "race car." No compromise for the track beast.

>>17778946
Awesome, thanks. I'll check it out.
>>
bumping for more
>>
>>17779669
I have a fairly new blog I started. www facebook com/APEXAutoNews/

I basically consolidate a bunch of sources after a few friends and me bitched about too many places to keep track of. I post a bunch of different things so hopefully you like it.

If you do like it, could you follow and share? I would like to start doing my own content, including track coverage and project cars. Sooner I get a bunch of followers, the sooner I can get started on that stuff.
>>
>>17779730
I like that idea. I guess I do have a lot of links to sort through all the time. Guess I have too much time on my hands. You have a good variety of content. I'll share for sure and help you out.
>>
Does /o/ really not follow any bloggers? Nobody has anything else to share?
>>
>>17779964
One last bump and I'll let it die. Where does /o/ get their info if not from news feeds and blogs?
>>
File: 255834.jpg (58KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
255834.jpg
58KB, 780x520px
>>17777872
You can check my column on

https://www.autotrader.com/oversteer/
>>
Hoovies blog
>>
>>17782062
Even though he's a meme I quite like his content.
>>
jalopnik's ok
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.