[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ So I have just developed an interest for cars, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1973_trans_am_pro_tour-5.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1973_trans_am_pro_tour-5.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
Hey /o/

So I have just developed an interest for cars, and I'm not sure where to start exactly. I came here see if one of you boys could possibly turn me to the right direction.

I suppose you'll ask what kind of cars that I like, and I'll answer with pic related. This nice looking 63' Trans Am.

Also, my knowledge of cars is still growing, so go easy on me. My eventual goal is to learn how to restore a car, and do it. Preferably a nice looking car from the 60s or 70s
>>
File: BedfordRascal009.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BedfordRascal009.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>17774306
You would like the Bedford Rascal, that's a real nice van
>>
>>17774306
What do you drive OP?
>>
>>17774334

I drive a 2001 Honda Accord. Pretty much perfect condition since my parents bought it in 2001.
>>
>>17774311
Hell yea bro those some sicc wheels
>>
OP here:

If my thread seems like a meme, Its not. I'm really trying to get into it and learn more.
>>
>>17774347
Go to Honda Accord forums and see service tutorials and start working on your car, it's quite simple
>>
>>17774347
What do you want to know OP? Start with a more clear question or something. If you ask someone will answer
>>
>>17774367
Are you sure? It's my only car that I drive to work and school. I don't want to fuck it up.

>>17774370
Well I suppose I want to learn how to work on a car and learn how they work, but I'm too afraid of messing something up.
>>
>>17774306
>63' Trans Am.

what
>>
>>17774404
73 my bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/EngineeringExplained

an anon with exceptional knowledge pointed me towards this channel (and some website which I can't remember) to start learning. So far the videos are really helpful. Check his playlists for the basic shit first.
>>
>>17774478

Sweet, thanks bro.
>>
>>17774478
to add on to this checkout chrisfix. his newer more enthusiastic videos can get somewhat annoying because hes so damn enthusiastic, but theyre all high quality videos with interesting/usefull info
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.