[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just have his engine rebuilt? He clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Why didn't he just have his engine rebuilt? He clearly had the money.
>>
File: dryQA_s-200x150.gif (249KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
dryQA_s-200x150.gif
249KB, 200x150px
>when he puts the gear knob on his new truck

he didnt believe that the truck was anywhere near as bad off as it was
>>
>>17773407
I always wondered that too. I guess his mechanical interest stopped at riding mowers. Boomhauer drives a 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee so you would think he had some automotive knowledge.
>>
Because he was too proud. Hank believes he can fix anything in his life and hates having to leave handiwork to professionals. In his eyes it's defeat. Remember the episode when his dog bit a black plumber and everyone thought it was about racism, but it was just about having a plumber in HIS house.
>>
>>17773514
This. Do you guys not remember the cuck jokes everyone made about having anotger man touch his truck? Having anotger man rebuild his engine would feel like having another man reform your wifes vagina or some shit. He didn't even want to buy another truck until his was rekd by a train.
>>
>>17773535
That train was a niggers dick btw
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (73KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
73KB, 900x649px
>implying you wouldn't fuck her
>>
>>17773514
>>17773535
He could have bought a while new engine or something and do a swap if he couldn't do an engine rebuild himself.

My uncle owned his truck for like twenty years now and his engine got fucked up, he just bought a new engine and put it in himself over a weekend.
>>
>>17773407
He wanted a car that runs on propane.
>>
>>17773514

This board more retarded than your average board, so don't take it too hard man.

There are probably people reading this thread that can't comprehend why a guy who's only making $24k a year as a fucking Propane assistant-manager who has a wife and kids (Luanne is basically his at this point) doesn't have the time or money to fix his truck.
>>
>>17774429
its a fucking ford ranger a regular swap cant be more expensive than a super duty and he and his friend are probably able and willing to do the swap if they have the tools.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.