[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buying american >buying japanese >buying german Weak.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Kantanka-car.jpg (199KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kantanka-car.jpg
199KB, 960x640px
>buying american
>buying japanese
>buying german
Weak. Where were you when Africa took over the auto manufacturing market?
>>
>>17772800
This seems like a joke.
>>
> founded by Apostle Dr. Ing. Kwadwo Safo Kantanka, the Founder and Leader of Kristo Asafo Mission of Ghana.

definitely a joke.
>>
File: jew_godess.jpg (22KB, 338x392px) Image search: [Google]
jew_godess.jpg
22KB, 338x392px
From their site

Service to Mankind
Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo is a special Man of God. He preaches the gospel and performs miracles within and outside the congregation of his church. But he reminds each and every one of the fact that: "miracle is not my mission".

Concealed Identity
Apostle Safo knew within himself and beforehand that he was a great man engulfed with wealth and technological know-how to redeem Africa but had just wanted to tell the world how God does His things. He has illustrated the fact, which great historians have always recognized, that mankind does not invariably progress by imperceptible steps but sometimes takes a giant leap, often under the dynamic divine force of a solitary outsized personality. When the time was due for him to launch his technological prowess, he leapfrogged traditional technological concepts and is now on the verge of re-writing history. He is one man who cut across all branches of technical and innovative professionalism.

Fucking bushniggers and their antics
>>
>Katanka

There's a thread on /k/ with a militar vehicle with the same name.

>>>/k/34965166/
>>
Wait, wasn't that the brand that had massive problems with its workers not showing up punctually for work or at all, hence getting into serious trouble with investors etc?
>>
>>17772822

he's got the ambition, but not the brains unfortunately

http://jalopnik.com/the-living-apostle-who-sold-the-media-on-the-myth-of-g-1784458558
>>
File: 1487377781091.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487377781091.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>17772856

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxq_EWlhRd0
>>
actually just chinese cars ASSEMBLED there.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/chinese-vehicles-4x4-with-powerful-diesel_60210633487.html

... and they act like they invented the wheel
>>
File: 2017-08-25-1503681086_1082x670_.png (419KB, 1082x670px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-25-1503681086_1082x670_.png
419KB, 1082x670px
/o/, why don't you invent a car?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vALhfO3h08o
>>
>>17772800
Considering most mid sized pickups in America are a fucking joke save for the Frontier (which appears to be heading the way of the Colorado and Tacoma in the future), I'd consider it if it was available. I doubt it would be, though, because of >US Regulations
>>
>>17772800
Looks like a rebadged Isuzu D-Max.
>>
>>17773121
There are loads of car manufacturing plants in South Africa. Pretty much all global manufacturers build cars there.
>>
>>17772871
>Handcrafted in Congo by: ABBOWAKI BURUNDUGUNONIKINTORIONBONGO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.