[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm kind of bored of my fiesta st is it worth trading it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

i'm kind of bored of my fiesta st

is it worth trading it in for a used miata nd/brz

im worried those will get boring after a bit as well

or should i wait to get good deal on 6th gen mustang gt
>>
>>17770444
make sure you are getting more horsepower or the miata since atleast its a conertable and normies think its fast.
>>
cars are intrinsically boring

buy a bicycle, it's green and more engaging
>>
>>17770444
>or should i wait to get good deal on 6th gen mustang gt
This
>>
>>17770444
>bored of my fiesta st
How long did it take?
>>
>>17770711
two years of driving like i stole it
>>
why don't you get a race car and go racing and just keep your practical DD, or trade it for a truck to tow your race car trailer

when you have laws and police and pedestrians and commuters all over the place then yeah it gets boring real fast
>>
>>17770444
If you're already bored of the ST, you'll get bored of the BRZ. The miata is pretty fun for a while though, never got bored of my old one.
>>
>>17770444
what you need is a car for roadtrips, you dont need sport, or fast, just a comfortable car thats good on gas. the civic is beckoning for you to trade your fiesta in so you can drive on memorable drives across burgerland on regular tanks of gas that cost no more than 22 dollars
>>
>>17771114
>driving like you stole it
Buy a hooped up SVT. You'll enjoy it more.
>>
>>17770444
do you have any good togues near you or are you pretending its a drag car?
>>
>>17771114

except that no one steals a FiST, and no one would care if they did

you could drive it like a granny, which you basically would be since it's a gutless shitbox faggotfuck car
>>
>>17771195
(you)
>>
Just pay 50 bucks for a stratified e30 tune. I'm running it with stock everything and it feels 10x better.
>>
>>17770444
Yeah, tuning it like >>17771352 said will improve it somewhat, but it doesn't change the nature of the car.

I'm looking at 997.1 911s myself, but would rather be able to keep the fiesta and get the 911 lol.
>>
>>17772810
I also have bilstein b14 shocks and it did improve handling a lot.

I sometimes get to urge to sell it and go for a used cayman s or even an used carrera
>>
File: 4L_TDxipK4t.jpg (152KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TDxipK4t.jpg
152KB, 750x469px
Get a litre bike if you want to be permanently scared.
>>
File: IMG_1694.jpg (178KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.jpg
178KB, 1200x799px
Don't listen to >>17773361 street bikes get boring as shit. Get a 2 smoker and start riding dirt
>>
Only thing killing my ST for me is the build quality, though I don't remember having rattles like this before I got sideswiped and needed a door replaced.
>>
>>17773721
A car is never the same after a collision, even if it doesn't compromise the unibody.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.