[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the loss of driving licence /o/ ? If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DestroyerofFun.jpg (20KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
DestroyerofFun.jpg
20KB, 728x400px
How do you deal with the loss of driving licence /o/ ?
If you had the experience care to share?
>>
>>17768090
I drove anyway, and got away with it because I had an unremarkable car and Am white.
>>
>>17768090
I myself liked to speed. Now I think it's ogre as I hit 130km/h on 70km/h on these fucks. Which is rip btw in my country. Awaiting letter now.
>>
>>17768090

Still drove anyways, But alot more careful. Eventually got tired of the anxiety of seeing cops, so I worked my ass off to get my license back.

Never again...
>>
>>17768525
This. But instead of the working it was just waiting to get my licence back. And walking to work.
My mum found out so she took my keys...
>>
>>17768090
had a license suspended for 3 months (Poland, driving over 60MPH in the city)

not a single fuck was given
>>
>>17768598

My parent's didn't give a shit and told me if I wanna risk going to jail, I can still drive. Then when I didn't live with them anymore, my (Now ex) said the same thing, but eventually she got tired of it and forced me to start paying my fines off.

Now I got it back.
>>
>>17768090
By not losing it in the first place.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.