[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did anyone think this rice vomit would beat an s2000 driven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: rice rocket.jpg (172KB, 638x429px) Image search: [Google]
rice rocket.jpg
172KB, 638x429px
How did anyone think this rice vomit would beat an s2000 driven by a dude who literally looks like the Drift King from Tokyo Drift?
>>
It's a movie????
>>
>>17767707
Visualise the win, visualise the win
>>
That is the part of the movie that seems unrealistic to you? Fucking idiot
>>
File: F145075782.jpg (44KB, 545x380px) Image search: [Google]
F145075782.jpg
44KB, 545x380px
does wings west still exist?
>>
>>17767718
how did skank like Mia did not blow a good boy blondie on the first time they were at a party together was pretty unrealistic as well
>>
>>17767721
>JBA Dominator kits exist
MUH DICK
>>
>>17767713
im serious jessie visualize the win
>>
File: jesse-jetta.jpg (69KB, 1009x574px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-jetta.jpg
69KB, 1009x574px
>>17767707
There was performance stuff built into the car. Like the NOS which you would use at the end when you are on your last gear and top rpm's. Everything makes perfect sense when you think it over.
>>
File: 468-27.jpg (52KB, 760x319px) Image search: [Google]
468-27.jpg
52KB, 760x319px
>>17767766
Didn't they say the S2000 had six figures of work done or some shit under the hood?

Like, they literally knew they were up against some Japanese guy driving a crazy modified honda god machine before he even pulled up in it.
>>
If it was Barra swapped then yes it would've merked that gook driven S2K
>>
>>17767803
Yeah, but the VW also had integrated performance stuff.
>>
>>17767817
But it was made pretty obvious by how everyone reacted to the dumbass putting his car on the line that literally everyone knew the S2000 was the far scarier vehicle to race.
>>
what movie ?
>>
>>17767847
Need For Speed
>>
>>17767833
He had a good chance of winning because of the average logic standards of dumb Hollywood movies. Unfortunately luck wasn't on his side. He even got shot because Asian people are very serious about winning Jettas.

>>17767847
Wow, you must be younger than every car in the movie.
>>
>>17767707
But no one thought the dude in the s2000 looked like the Tokyo Drift drift king, because tokyo drift was made after that time
>>
>>17767721
They do.
I did part time online sales for them when i was in college. I left commiefornia couple years ago when graduating.
It was still a decent business. One of those things where the guys that run it are content with it and not even trying to expand. They dont want to get smaller but they dont want to get bigger either.
>>
pretty sure those jettas came with a VR6, which is a hand built forged internal motor, all it takes is breather mods and a good tuner to make a lot of power with a big turbo
>>
>>17767707
Because at that time wheren't faggots with smarthphones with widely open internet info that would complain about that in otaku forums
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.