[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the kia soul considered gay? I'm actually a fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-Kia-Soul-Shadow-Black.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Kia-Soul-Shadow-Black.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
Why is the kia soul considered gay?

I'm actually a fan of it for a cheap box to get groceries and shit but since TFW NO GF i'm getting shit for liking it.
>>
Get one in hot pink and disregard opinions.

It's a hilariously soulless and boring car given the name but if you want a slow box just do it.

If you want a cool box get a first gen xB
>>
>>17765225
Because its a Korean made appliance with no soul.

Think about it: all manly vehicles express a manly capability. Trucks haul heavy loads, Jeeps and and proper Suvs are supposed to climb mountains, Sports cars are supposed out run and out turn everything else, Bikes require a unique to ride properly fast and their riders are seen as brave given that they have little protection.

What does the Kia soul express when a man drives it? Blandness, the mundane tolerance of mediocrity, the indifference of the fact that it was the safe choice, the choice most likely not to kill you in a fiery high speed crash.

The Caveat is this though: Not giving a shit what others think of you is just as alpha and manly as anything above I've just written, as that is what differentiates men from women and faggots; and THIS is where you have failed the most; You do care what other people think ,you worry that you maybe perceived negatively even though those judgements upon your character have little impact on your life in a general sense.

Grow a pair of balls, DO what you want live your life the way you want, don't think twice about others, you can support yourself.
>>
>>17765225
Get a turbo or a scion box
>>
>>17765286
You're right. Time to take the gay jokes and buy that certified pre owned one too!
>>
>>17765225
just get a civic for 3k.
>>
I test drove a manual Soul. Its just not a well made car, I test drove a 2015 earlier this year. The power steering was wonky, like an old clapped out car, except this one had like 12k miles.

Please drive one b4 you buy. I dont hate Kia, nor FWD cars, Inwas genuinely considering a soul
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.