[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant they fucking drive? I've went through some google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Female-driver-e1477052261648.jpg (32KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
Female-driver-e1477052261648.jpg
32KB, 440x330px
Why cant they fucking drive? I've went through some google searches and all the forums and what not say its just a sexist myth. How can they even claim its a fucking myth, have you ever seen a bitch drive? They're fucking awful, driving 20 kmph in a fast lane, not letting others pass them, constantly on their phones, seriously, if it was up to me, I would not allow any female to get a drivers licence. And dont give me that "they pay less insurance money". Even if a guy fucking crashes his car and dies with 10 people in the car with him and its a tragedy im 101% he is still a generally better driver then a fucking stupid bitch. If it was just a myth you wouldnt notice it was a woman driving without even looking at her, just look at the car and how it moves, you can see its a woman driving from fucking 10 miles away. Im pissed off sorry, but I want to hear your guys oppinions on this shit, I get FUCKING FURIOUS while driving way
>>
>>17762552
passed by a woman again, eh?
>>
>>17762570
no but i got a stomach ulcer this morning after a bitch was holding up a line of 10 cars because she was too busy looking on her fucking phone, even after everybody started honking, no reaction, its like they dont even care
>>
>>17762552
I don't know what it is other than their inherent lack of spatial reasoning. The other day when my cousin was driving I felt super nauseous, constant swerving and unnecessary braking. When her husband drove I felt fine.
>>
They only get in less accidents than men on average because they take less risks than us, if men could just drive calmly all the time we'd be perfectly fine.
My cousin is a better driver than me but she's the exception, most women are pretty bad, especially at parking.
>>
Whenever we go on a road trip I'm the one who's driving, it stresses my girlfriend out too much to drive in the city or interstate. To me it's nothing, you just have to think quickly and drive defensively. It seems to me like the stereotype of "the man driving the car on vacation or a road trip" exists for a reason. My dad was always the one to drive when I was a kid. This was true of my girlfriends dad too. So I don't truly know. I'm pretty sure it's been shown men have better reaction times than women, so maybe that's that.
>>
>>17762552
all of the posted comes in effect, sure, but not only do they suck at reaction time, they suck at fucking everything. In a bad situation, they start panicking and just fucking floor the car in the first car next to them. I dont know. I honestly dont know what makes them so biologically retarded.
>>
>>17762552
I see just as many retarded male drivers as female.
>>
>>17762692
Yeah but when were retarded it's cause we turned off traction control in our shitty Ford focus when it's pouring out. Different type of retardation.
>>
I have no opinion one way or the other as I haven't seen too many bad drivers around.

But a woman I met once said she'd never allow women to drive because they're too hysterical.
>>
>>17762552
just imagine the pathetic virgin that wrote all this
>>
>>17762552
I think that the majority of women dont care to be recognized as a 'good' driver so, whereas many men take pride in their driving abilitys
>>
>Slower reaction times (literally every study done agrees on this)
>Emotionally unstable, freak out whenever anything goes wrong
>Lack of testosterone makes them more timid
Go easy on them, they can't help it. But if it comes down to you or your girl driving, always do it yourself.
>>
Thing is fairly sure not many women actually care to drive and do it "for necessity". And when it comes to having a boyfriend/husband that can drive, fairly sure they wouldn't think twice about letting him do it.

But I'll just shrug it off and say that it may be in their nature to be a tad more cautios(?) drivers because of their mentality. Slow speed, barely overtaking, using only 2nd or 3rd gear et cetera comes from how their brain is hardwired.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.