[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work in a corporate environment and still drive one of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 12094415116_58d7cdd7e3_b.jpg (520KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
12094415116_58d7cdd7e3_b.jpg
520KB, 1024x1024px
I work in a corporate environment and still drive one of these (which was my first, favorite and only car I have owned)

is it true if people know it's mine that it could impact whether I get promotions and stuff especially if I have to deal with clients?

do I really need to cuck myself into debt by getting a German luxury car that I don't even like?

also since I'm getting older, (27 now) will driving one of these be a turn off for girls considering my age or will they be embarrassed if I turn up to meet her family driving one of these?

I haven't had a gf in a few years but my ex didn't care, then again we were younger then.

I really don't want another car unless it's a wagon 1st or 2nd gen WRX.

:(
>>
>>17762364
w-why aren't the rims yellow b-brah?
>>
>>17762364

As long as the car is tidy and doesn't have any stupid stickers on it or whatever, I can't see why anyone reasonable would have a problem with it.

As for unreasonable people, are you sure you want to work for them
>>
Sounds like you got cucked into a shitty job.
>>
who cares? you park it downstairs and go to work. your personal car shouldnt have anything to do with your job unless you transport medical stuff like organs and blood samples or old people and shit
high level office fags ride motorcycles. what happens when they have to deal with clients?
>get a fucking taxi
>>
>>17762386
Honestly I think there might be hope for what this anon alluded to. Obviously it's not a very "professional" car by normie definition but if you keep it as professional as you can then there still might be hope. That and if you're driving around to meet clients, the car is only going to be part of your first impression. As long as you present to the client that you're actually a professional, level headed guy then the car won't change their view of you, especially if they can understand your love/passion for it. Unless they're like anon said, unreasonable people.

As far as promotions and stuff goes I would just speak to your manager/employer/supervisor or what have you and be really straight-forward with them. Tell them you care about the job and your progression through the ranks but you really do love your car and would hate to see both things get in the way of each other, and clarify if your progress may be slowed.

That's personally what I would do, but I'm a 19 year old millennial retard that works at a coffee shop paying off his credit card debt from being NEET/depressed for like 5-6 months that had to move back in with his mom so what the fuck do I know anyway.
>>
>>17762403
>what happens when they have to deal with clients?
>get a fucking taxi
Or they have access to a company car
>>
>>17762364
They look to be in a good shape. You can always check with him how he thinks about it. But as long as you drive them normally and keep them looking like that, no boss would care.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.